vfxtodd

Very excited

vfxtodd

I just watched the first Developer Diary video. I can't wait to play Escape from Tarakov. It looks amazing. As a 3D artist, I find games like this are very inspirational because I can see how much love for details the developers have for this game. If there's a beta test for this game, I would love to be involved. Keep the diaries coming. Cheers.

Hacka

Yeah im hyped to. But there no beta test Alpha is coming soon but only if you have certain pre-order packs can you get in.

VinceVega
37 minutes ago, Hacka said:

But there no beta test Alpha is coming soon

47 minutes ago, vfxtodd said:

If there's a beta test for this game, I would love to be involved

Beta test will take part after alpha, in order: closed alpha test - closed beta test - open beta test - game release

Kwahamot

You're not the only one, mate.

Obviously if you want to play the alpha, just as @Hackasaid, you will need to pre-order the EOD edition for guaranteed alpha access and some others offer a chance to participate.  

Beinion

cant wait either, ALPHA is SOOOOO close! :-D

TarkovEscaper
В 18.03.2016 в 21:47, vfxtodd сказал:

I just watched the first Developer Diary video. I can't wait to play Escape from Tarakov. It looks amazing. As a 3D artist, I find games like this are very inspirational because I can see how much love for details the developers have for this game. If there's a beta test for this game, I would love to be involved. Keep the diaries coming. Cheers.

I bet you will love the second one (as you are 3d Artist)