Custom Backpacks

I've been in the process of customizing my own backpack. Here in the US we call them, "bug-out bag." For the "just-in-case situations, like society falling apart. LOL! 

I think it would be really cool if you could get a Mil-Spec Molle backpack and customize it like in real life. Optimize your loud. You can add smaller packs to a larger pack that allows you to hold more items. Add a blowout pack (medical kit), really whatever you desire.

Take this image for example, in real life, you can add mag pouches to store extra mags without sacrificing space in your pack, extra smaller packs to allow you to carry more supplies and even attaching gun holsters for storing more weapons for quick accessibility. Any thoughts or suggestions?

41Qxa94NqPL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by BlueK
Drakkaar
50 minutes ago, BlueK said:

I've been in the process of customizing my own backpack. Here in the US we call them, "bug-out bag." For the "just-in-case situations, like society falling apart. LOL! 

I think it would be really cool if you could get a Mil-Spec Molle backpack and customize it like in real life. Optimize your loud. You can add smaller packs to a larger pack that allows you to hold more items. Add a blowout pack (medical kit), really whatever you desire.

Take this image for example, in real life, you can add mag pouches to store extra mags without sacrificing space in your pack, extra smaller packs to allow you to carry more supplies and even attaching gun holsters for storing more weapons for quick accessibility. Any thoughts or suggestions?

41Qxa94NqPL._SY300_.jpg

I believe i read somewhere about them having Molle backpacks that are customizeable? @Scruffy might be able to find it.  Im currently at work on lunch or I'd tey and find it.

Ржавый
49 минуты назад, Scruffy сказал:

@Drakkaar

I am not sure about backpacks but we will have Molle vests ;) CUSTOMIZABLE!

Yep, that's right.

But, idea with backpack is so damn good! Nice, @BlueK!

Edited by Ржавый
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Scruffy said:

@Drakkaar

I am not sure about backpacks but we will have Molle vests ;) CUSTOMIZABLE!

That's great! I think a lot of games get it wrong when it comes to modern warfighters. Most FPS games don't allow you to have a real attachment to your avatar (especially multiplayer FPS). If you can provide a means to allow the player to have ownership with his avatar, I believe people will be more inclined to invest and protect what they've created.

Just like knights of old, your chest rig and the gear you have is just as important as your weapon. It can also allow you to stand out from the crowd. Bring uniqueness to the player and customization is something I look for in games these days. 

If Battlestate follows through with their vision, this could mean a positive direction for FPS games as a whole. Bring it back from the depths that is COD-life. LOL! 

Thanks for what you guys do. I'm spreading the word.

Edited by BlueK
  • Upvote 1
vicwiz007

this does sound very cool indede. it sounds like another one of those awesome customization options you have but you dont need to use so it just gives players more personalization options that makes their experience and character feel so unique.

im not entirely sure how MOLLE systems work but being able to choose between an extra ammo pouch or an extra food or grenade slot it could cause some moments where you really have to think about what youll need and pack accordingly.

Edited by vicwiz007
Scruffy
2 hours ago, vicwiz007 said:

this does sound very cool indede. it sounds like another one of those awesome customization options you have but you dont need to use so it just gives players more personalization options that makes their experience and character feel so unique.

im not entirely sure how MOLLE systems work but being able to choose between an extra ammo pouch or an extra food or grenade slot it could cause some moments where you really have to think about what youll need and pack accordingly.

I could swear I had a pistol clip in that pouch!

image.jpeg.6676075aade9c1a079bd8c2a1c02d

• Upvote 2
vicwiz007
27 minutes ago, Scruffy said:

I could swear I had a pistol clip in that pouch!

image.jpeg.6676075aade9c1a079bd8c2a1c02d

that mag holds at least 50 peanuts. quality pea shooter ammo if ya catch my drift

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I saw on some of the character pics, there looked to a gym bag that has been modified to be a pack. What would be really neat, would be the ability to gather materials and make custom packs to carry your gear. So people using a gym bag or even to the extreme of using a trash bag. this also gives people more uniqueness to their character because not everyone will be using the same 4 or so packs.

Regardless, I love what you guys are doing and keep it up. 

Nyctea
On 19.03.2016 at 9:38 AM, BlueK said:

Mil-Spec Molle backpack

We want to add some customizable Molle backpacks, but most likely post-release.

Spoiler

P.S. Btw, I happen to use the olive green One Strap Miltec Assault Pack LG.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Claus said:

We want to add some customizable Molle backpacks, but most likely post-release.

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. Btw, I happen to use the olive green One Strap Miltec Assault Pack LG.

This is encouraging to hear. Thanks!!! (: