- 360 ladderstall noscope AI

about sums it up xD

sicULTIMATE

Its horrible and kills all the fun for me

Niickles
1 hour ago, dustandflour said:

+ Access to beta

if you run thought an open area they would pick you off quite easily... thats just real life logic, try to take it slow and let them come to you by firing a warning shot to lure them! also, would you like to have ai where you can run around them and they wont be able to kill you? thats not fun either

Alcoholic_Ninja
1 hour ago, dustandflour said:

+ Access to beta

Some have been saying there was a server-side update that makes them less mlg, so not in offline at the moment

dustandflour
5 minutes ago, Niickles said:

if you run thought an open area they would pick you off quite easily... thats just real life logic, try to take it slow and let them come to you by firing a warning shot to lure them! also, would you like to have ai where you can run around them and they wont be able to kill you? thats not fun either

Had it countless time in customs now were i'd be up high and an AI comes stomping in and i'm making no noise in the matter of a tenth of a second when he comes in my fov he flicks up and 180's towards me and hs's me so nah..

Edited by dustandflour

Niickles
Just now, dustandflour said:

Had it countless time in customs now were i'd be up high and an AI comes stomping in and i'm making no noise in the matter of a tenth of a second when he comes in my fov he flicks up and 180's towards me and hs's me so nah

ye, AI are somewhat OP but still.... if you show yourself it would be rather logical that he will see you aswell, but I can understand your struggle of dying by good AI constantly... havent noticed myself yet.

Reconic

They will be keep adjusting in the future. And they were nerfed today.

Niickles
1 minute ago, Reconic said:

They will be keep adjusting in the future. And they were nerfed today.

They do look more fair. Still think they need some more environment usage, but that is for further development.

Call911

The whole 1 hour wait time is a bit overkill, expecially for new players. Wait an hr, only to die by campers/griefers 10 secs after you join..... DayZ 2.0 - the Zombies.

• Upvote 1

J1MR77Q8
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Call911:

The whole 1 hour wait time is a bit overkill, expecially for new players. Wait an hr, only to die by campers/griefers 10 secs after you join..... DayZ 2.0 - the Zombies.

I'm totally new to Tarkov and don't even have Beta access yet. Could you explain what you mean with 1 hour wait? Do I have to wait 1 hour to do the next raid if I die?

dustandflour
3 hours ago, Pakra said:

I'm totally new to Tarkov and don't even have Beta access yet. Could you explain what you mean with 1 hour wait? Do I have to wait 1 hour to do the next raid if I die?

No, that is to play as a Scav. you can play as a scav once per hour. Scavs don't get attacked by other scavs so you have a pretty easy looting run. Other players will still attack you ofcourse.

J1MR77Q8
vor einer Stunde schrieb dustandflour:

No, that is to play as a Scav. you can play as a scav once per hour. Scavs don't get attacked by other scavs so you have a pretty easy looting run. Other players will still attack you ofcourse.

Ah ja ok. Thx for the answer dude!

Rayzar
On 2.8.2017 at 1:33 AM, Niickles said:

Well i don't think it's quite realistic that when you sneak to a corner silently and as soon as you peek the corner you get shot in the head by AI. And even worse, when approaching scavs behind a hill silently (There is no way a player could see you or hear you) they start shooting through bushes, trees and sometimes even the ground. Sure if you are just running at them and they see you coming (not facing the other way and instantly turning and shooting you)and then they starting to shoot, that's fine, but the current state they are in, just is not fun and definitely not realistic. The bots need to be hard, but they shouldnt have unrealisticly fast reflexes and pinpoint accuracy. Remember that the scavs are former civilians, not elite soldiers with thermal sight. I undestand that the devs are already working on the AI and i appreciate that, this is for the people who say that the bots are fine in their current state.

• Upvote 1

Docdarson

Wait, when you're playing as a scav, you won't get attacked by other scavs? Dustandflour, when did that change go through? I get routinely rekt'd by AI when I'm playing as a scav. Unless those are other players playing the scavs - truth be told, I'm still kind of hazy as to how that, exactly, works.

Black1

Playing this game is like kicking myself in the balls and temporarily enjoying it.  

Vikinuts

A.I is now more strong then in the alpha,that is true,but if you go stealth and don't run without any logic it isn't hard kill or avoid them.

Sorry for my english :)

dustandflour
22 hours ago, Docdarson said:

Wait, when you're playing as a scav, you won't get attacked by other scavs? Dustandflour, when did that change go through? I get routinely rekt'd by AI when I'm playing as a scav. Unless those are other players playing the scavs - truth be told, I'm still kind of hazy as to how that, exactly, works.

Yes there are other player scavs and pmc running around they can attack you at any time. Also, if you are a scav and attack another scav they all attack you just like in a normal game ;)

• Upvote 1

Docdarson
On 8/3/2017 at 6:40 PM, dustandflour said:

Yes there are other player scavs and pmc running around they can attack you at any time. Also, if you are a scav and attack another scav they all attack you just like in a normal game ;)

Brilliant, Dust, thank you so much for that. You've made the game about ten times easier for me as a scav - now all I have to do is watch out for crappy scav players and PMC's! It's improved my scav game quite a lot the last few days.