Jodman

AFO Phantom

maxresdefault.jpg

Advanced Force Operations Phantom (AFO) Is a Milsim group that is dedicated to tactical game play but chill laid back guys at our core. We want to start building our army to begin dominating the realm of tarkov. We are a USEC focus clan who feeds on the blood of bears and scavs. If you are interested please post your discord info below and i will contact you and see if you have what it takes to be a Phantom :useriously: 

Discord name is also Varn. I'm a USEC looking for a group to run with. I've got experienced with Arma and consider myself to be pretty tactically minded but am also laid back.

2 hours ago, Varn said:

Discord name is also Varn. I'm a USEC looking for a group to run with. I've got experienced with Arma and consider myself to be pretty tactically minded but am also laid back.

I need your 4 digit tag

find it in your user settings next to your name

I am also an EFT player in AFOP and have been for as long as @Jodman so if anyone has any questions or wants to join message me your Discord info and we'll get you recruited.

Edited by Alpha-30k

I would like to join up.  I am new to Tarkov but an AFOP member killed me and was nice enough to throw my gun in a bush which shows you guys are good and probably not dbags.

My discord: OMGLASERSPEWPEW#3521