ANTI-A Disabled???

slackpanda

Biggest disappointment so far is the lack of Anti Aliasing. It's impossible to make the game look good because everything shimmers and flickers due to all the jaggies.

You can't force settings via Nvidia inspector either. I don't understand why they'd bother with all this great lighting, attention to detail and then not put AA in ?

AA is the number 1 most critical thing in making a game look polished, you can have the most cutting edge visuals ever but if you don't have AA it looks like ass, without exception.

Death to all jaggies

Edited by slackpanda
slackpanda

Some people are more sensitive to jaggies than others. For me it's critical, AA is the difference between a game looking polished and looking like an eyesore.

I tried getting around it by running nvidia's DSR but the game doesn't recognise the DSR resolutions.

Hopefuly they implement it soon. Id kind of expect it by beta phase tbh

Edited by slackpanda
slackpanda
8 minutes ago, Pepis said:

If you have Nvidia GPU, you can turn on FXAA from Nvidia Control Panel for EscapeFromTarkov.exe.

Works great on my pc at least :D 

Really ? Makes no difference whatsoever on mine... or if it does its very minor. still jaggies everywhere with lots of shimmering objects.

Edited by slackpanda
  • 2 weeks later...

AA is in there ... its called SSAA (ScreenSpaceAntiAliasing), it´s really mild though :(

Transparency AA is what you want to activate from your control panels, guys .

Helped my eyes a ton ...

Edited by B0oN
slackpanda
On 15/08/2017 at 2:37 PM, B0oN said:

AA is in there ... its called SSAA (ScreenSpaceAntiAliasing), it´s really mild though :(

Transparency AA is what you want to activate from your control panels, guys .

Helped my eyes a ton ...

Can you please post your nvidia control panel settings for forcing transparency AA ? I've enabled it but have had no joy with it effecting anything in game.

Thanks