Spawn Killing

Hello

New to the beta and to this game, i just chose USEC side and decided to join on Woods map, however as soon as i spawn, i usually die within 5-10 seconds because another player is beside me and killing me, i noticed that he is also USEC same faction as i am, due to his clothing. The player isen't always the same, and i't easy to see that it is infact a player due to a unique gamertag name. So my question is, why there is these factions if they don't mean jack poo, and why is there so shitty spawn. I've been killed countless time over and over again on the spawn location in Woods map. This game is almost unplayable, so can't really test anything because of the spawn killers.

Hero9012

How many times have you tried the map once or twice? I've honestly never had that issue on Woods unless I play as SCAV. Also, it's alpha, now beta for some, they have a plan to implement a morality system or something when it comes to killing your faction, but it's chaos, who's to say the character that shot you isn't mentally insane from the outbreak and decided to cleanse Tarkov? Know what I mean? Don't get to down about it, what I would do is play some Factory, loot up, then hop on woods with your axe until you learn your best routes to avoid the spawn killing if it's happening to you every time! We are here to make sure things like this don't happen when the full game releases! If you need any help with anything feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help! I have a lot of game time and to be completely honest I was at a low point once and the community built me back up! 

15-20 times i tried woods, like 8-10 times i've got killed fairly quickly after spawning.

Why can't they make it so that you can't kill friendys, untill they come up with that morality thing ?

Elite-MOA
36 minutes ago, heke90 said:

15-20 times i tried woods, like 8-10 times i've got killed fairly quickly after spawning.

Why can't they make it so that you can't kill friendys, untill they come up with that morality thing ?

I agree 100% friendly shouldn't be allowed to kill friendlys. It sucks all the fun out of the game.. I only play offline, to much spawn killing, and people hiding and waiting

Hero9012

Combat would be almost impossible to test then. You are better off risking the friendly dance for now as USEC and BEARs are just cosmetic features currently. 

psyhogenesis

The game is in early Beta stage now, no karma systems are implemented yet, so we have to deal with what we have. If you die very quickly at the very beginning of the round - you should try other tactics. Hide/rush/sneak/try to hunt yourself - it's your choice. 

Currently the difference between USEC and BEAR is cosmetic + taunts and thats it. The karma system will be implemented probably somewhere in the Open Beta which will happen, possibly, early next year.

If you're a hatchling - try friendly dancing (Q + E) sometimes players are good and not only dont kill you but help you with loot. If you have the gun in your hands - each other player will treat you as a foe and a potential threat, so do not dance with a gun in your hands.

Honestly, spawn kills are very rare in this game, due to different loading time and extraction, but if you get unlucky, just try another approach, as I've said in the beginning.

Its more important for them to test the combat right now. They need to know what aspects of combat or gear needs to be changed. In the long run spawns are  a hell of a lot easier to fix then balance of weapons or gear.

necuja

At this time we don't have a system in place to make people be conscientious about faction killing. Later we will have karma system in place which will penalize players for this.

Spawn killing is only possible because veteran players have memorized spawn points, if they rush one and see no one spawned yet they will camp it. This is possible because some players spawn 1-2 minutes late at times

Elite-MOA
On 8/2/2017 at 5:48 PM, necuja said:

At this time we don't have a system in place to make people be conscientious about faction killing. Later we will have karma system in place which will penalize players for this.

Spawn killing is only possible because veteran players have memorized spawn points, if they rush one and see no one spawned yet they will camp it. This is possible because some players spawn 1-2 minutes late at times

Is there any way to eliminate players killing other players for beta testing? Kinda hard to test when you can walk 10 feet without dying.

CptFantabulous

I have had something like this happen to me a few times. Spawning where another player is within line of sight of me. A couple of times I have spawned in the midst of a gun fight. 

I get the maps are not massive but there should still be some kind of check to make sure you are not near another player before you spawn.