Sign in to follow this  
tomtom5150

remove scavs from the game

tomtom5150

they need to remove scavs from the game they are ridiculous i have put countless hours into this  game,but am just about to give up on it and i bought the eod edition its just no fun they camp you 180 head shot you  and so on and so forth

also the spawn points are ridiculous surly these are simple things that can be fixed ?? 

also it is literally impossible to exit customs without a factory key because of the scavs

Edited by markuk1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

JaCkGrEeN

Just sound a bit salty to me xD, put some more time into the game im sure you will get used to it

• Upvote 2

bobby_dazzler

The scavs are like trained SAS, they're easier than before hotfix, but still OP for me. I do like the way they surround you when they hear gunfire tho, makes me palms sweaty. Still think they need to make them less bullet spongy.

Cypherdrene

NO. Scavs are a core element, they will never be removed and there will always be AI.

-cb-Dokz

They cant remove the Scavs from the world of Tarkov.

Because thats racist you know! :P

#ScavLivesMatter

Dont give up! keep on going in and learn some tactics. Check corners and dont run. 

Play it a lot and you wil survive more raids 

Even the die hard players die a lot after the update. Go watch twitch for some streams and learn from it. 

Love the game since the first day i played!

• Upvote 3

FrosSGuarD

That is the most ridiculous thing i ve ever heard, i mean no offense but that is absurd m8. The scavs are really fun and challenging to face, and they bring a bit of life to the game. I know that they are too OP right now but be patient they will fix it soon after the waves.

Edited by FrosSGuarD
i meant game *

LordGrumpyPants

if you cant survive ai going solo then find a clan to join and get some help running raids

• Upvote 1

tomtom5150

they should be an inconvenience not a run for your life before they headshot you situation the players should be the threat 

Edited by markuk1

AODqw97

Remove them.. yup what a great idea :D

Natalino

Hello,

The AI/SCAVs are a big part of the game and its story. They will not be removed. BUT they are always being adjusted and worked on to find that best balance. So, it is best to focus on giving suggestions on that. Although keep in mind that, they won't be easy target practices.

Thanks!

• Upvote 6