Sign in to follow this  
hawkweiart

Items lost due to server issue

hawkweiart

Be Aware!!!!!!

Items WILL BE lost due to server issue!!!!

I lost 2 guns, one tactical backpack full of stuff, and one tactical vest full of bullets when the game server is suddenly down......all the enemies were fronzen and extraction zone is not even working at that time.....

Took me looooog time to get these stuff and only lost due to server problem......

code99

Well yes, thats true for most games out there, if the servers crash or something  there is a good chance to lose stuff...

Moose-knuckle

Thank god its only a beta. 

EddyRockSteddy
6 hours ago, hawkweiart said:

Be Aware!!!!!!

Items WILL BE lost due to server issue!!!!

I lost 2 guns, one tactical backpack full of stuff, and one tactical vest full of bullets when the game server is suddenly down......all the enemies were fronzen and extraction zone is not even working at that time.....

Took me looooog time to get these stuff and only lost due to server problem......

There's a better than even chance that you are going to lose everything after every patch.

Do not get attached to your stash.

In any event, if things go on like they have for me, I'll be charging people with a piece of wood I managed to scavenge off a tree........losing everything else to invisible Chuck Norris........

Edited by EddyRockSteddy
Cannot seem to spewll......
  • Upvote 1

Docdarson

Yeah, there's a reason that 90% of the time I only spawn in with a knife. It's honestly not even worth it to me to spawn in with any sort of weapon - the chance of getting randomly ganked by another player, sniped at 100m with a pistol by AI, or losing everything in some server error is tremendously high.

hawkweiart

I know it's beta, but that was the only time I manage to get something from high ranking players and alien-powered AI....so a bit heart wrenching.....