Sign in to follow this  
d4rk

Pre-order steam?

d4rk

When you Pre-order the game on this site will you get an activation key for steam? I just wanted too know because I normally use steam to play games but I want to pre-order escape From Tarkov, if I do from this site will I get a key for steam?

PalePalp

No. You will not. You will get your personal key as soon as game will come out (for now you will get only a confirmation). 

Devs told that game will be on Steam but with time.

Please read the FAQ it's all there

Natalino
1 hour ago, d4rk said:

When you Pre-order the game on this site will you get an activation key for steam? I just wanted too know because I normally use steam to play games but I want to pre-order escape From Tarkov, if I do from this site will I get a key for steam?

6 minutes ago, PalePalp said:

No. You will not. You will get your personal key as soon as game will come out (for now you will get only a confirmation). 

Devs told that game will be on Steam but with time.

Please read the FAQ it's all there

Actually there is a discussion between battle state and steam that the game could be (possibly) connected to steam. meaning that when the game gets added on steam you will get a key to activate your game on steam as well and the steam users on the site as well. So its still not 100% but there is a high possibility. and it has been mentioned before.

Cheers

baybosert

it is not so hard. Elite Dangerous did it with no problem. I am expecting battle state to show professionalism and allow gamers to play their games in steam which is by far the most stable and consumer friendly gaming program.

Zukku

Well, Elite Dangerous just merge keys of site buyers to steam. Same key, just activated with steam, gives you steam-merged account. You can launch game from original game launcher or steam, and whatever what you choice. I passed this stage. But, after game launch with steam, you loading original game launcher, then game. I think there it can be too. I seem this way at same games: Blitzkrieg3, Panzar, Nether, WarThunder, etc...

sijiwgq92136

h yes, I remember It could be done with red dot scopes and small magnifying scopes, aiming with two eyes, so you have a wider FOW when aiming, yet you can aim.