wellendoxairfix

Why

sYs

Trought the floor. Happens all the time desync or not. 

• Upvote 1

wellendoxairfix

That was offline mode to demonstrate whats happening to those bots.

robertovdp

looks to me like AI is insanely broken and the game is absolutely unplayable? for the love of god just hotfix the AI, i've finally gotten my hands on the game and if I would be a developer i would be ashamed of rushing this game into beta because this is NOT even alpha worthy

• Upvote 1

G_Noble

I havent played in offline mode yet.

MrCabbage420

The AI in this game is obviously extremely broken at the moment. I just got the game and thought I would be enjoying it but I can litterally not even finish 1 raid without getting one tapped in the head. The devs NEED to fix this before doing anything else, 'cause right now they're just killing the game. I backed of of the game as well because it's simply UNPLAYABLE.

6 minutes ago, robertovdp said:

looks to me like AI is insanely broken and the game is absolutely unplayable? for the love of god just hotfix the AI, i've finally gotten my hands on the game and if I would be a developer i would be ashamed of rushing this game into beta because this is NOT even alpha worthy

That is exactly how I feel rn I finally got this game but I now have to wait EVEN longer because of the broken AI.

wellendoxairfix

All I want is this AI to stop looking at you from miles away with bushes, trees and walls between.

I dont care if they 180 one shot you, I just want them to stop looking through everything because at the moment they just shoot through the smallest cracks in walls, windows, doors or whatever and kill you with one shot even if you barely show yourself.

Thats my main concern that I want to see fixed.

necuja

Ai is already being discussed here 

devs have stated they plan to nerf them, as they are too OP