Game crashes when map loads to 100%

I've tried loading into both shorelines and forest, and on both occasions, several times to make sure it wasnt just a one time issue, the game freezes as the ambient music changes to white noise, and then I get an error code saying the game crashed. I'm trying to reinstall now, so hopefully that will help. If not, if someone else has had this issue, can you give me a hand?

edit: here's a picture of the crash report if it helps.

0501cc9b56d77c546217c0239ddf8048.png

Edited by kursed99
cyberdemon907
6 hours ago, kursed99 said:

I've tried loading into both shorelines and forest, and on both occasions, several times to make sure it wasnt just a one time issue, the game freezes as the ambient music changes to white noise, and then I get an error code saying the game crashed. I'm trying to reinstall now, so hopefully that will help. If not, if someone else has had this issue, can you give me a hand?

According to the error there has been a folder created in your Escape From Tarkov folder. I would submit that report in that folder to the devs, i have not run into that crash before.

necuja
6 hours ago, kursed99 said:

Before anything try this

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows/amp

Increase page file to higher ram