Sign in to follow this  
CCheramie

Game does not relaunch after being closed

CCheramie

Upon downloading the game it runs perfectly fine, the launcher stays open and the actual game runs as well. Upon the closing of the launcher however, it does not open again. I've tried running as an administrator, troubleshooting it, nothing appears to work. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it, moving it to a different hard drive, and the same situation occurs.

It is cumbersome to have to re-download the game every time I close it and want to play again.

If anyone has any advice as to what I could do it would be greatly appreciated.

Buck_
2 minutes ago, CCheramie said:

Upon downloading the game it runs perfectly fine, the launcher stays open and the actual game runs as well. Upon the closing of the launcher however, it does not open again. I've tried running as an administrator, troubleshooting it, nothing appears to work. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it, moving it to a different hard drive, and the same situation occurs.

It is cumbersome to have to re-download the game every time I close it and want to play again.

If anyone has any advice as to what I could do it would be greatly appreciated.

If I understand correctly you are able to re-launch the game as long as you leave the launcher open? If this is the case then I recommend you just do that until someone can give you a sure-fire solution because I haven't heard of anyone experiencing this before. I had a friend who had a similar issue where the game actually uninstalled itself from his system but he made a desktop shortcut to the BSG launcher, ran it as admin, and never had the issue again. I'd advise trying that but I honestly don't think it's going to help you at all. I'd wait for a dev or someone else who has experienced the issue to come along and help resolve it.

Lewisj93

yeah, this has happened to me too. I've reinstalled twice and now I don't want to close the launcher as it would probably do the same thing. It did let me start the game without the launcher but I'm not sure if it puts me in a game because I keep getting that 605 error. D: