Mischa

605 no server found

Mischa

Why are the Server Down and how long? Code 605...

IApexI

too many player now i think 

Plata-O-Plomo93

all we have the same issue

calbroxup

GOING  INSANE. Sorry haha im really annoyed that I've waited 7 months and paid £60 to not be able to play. This BETA wave system was supposed to prevent this, and I assumed they would release it in waves, not 2 waves within 6 hours what the duck is that? of course it's gonna overload! Do a wave per day! Man, so frustrating. Literally been sooo hyped to play and I've played like, 4 raids and now I'm locked out due to server overload :L YES i'm really salty I know. 

Edited by calbroxup

Fenggan

Yeah me to... Was really hyped for the game... now all we can do is run around in solo mode and get aimbotted by those cheating bots :D

and my controls are completely fucked now- i pressed the "revert" button and now my mouse wont react because looking is set to something strange now and cant be changed back wtf

vityaz77787

ye i do hope they fix it

qqwarrior_x

Hello, i don't even have a play button on the client anymore! 

Almightyluk3

can someone tell me what going on i installed the game at 5 pm gmt and haven't been able to play it due to this problem and it its now 10:17 pm anyone got any news because i want to play this game by the end of this evening

Gurragurra3158

Same. Cant even get in the game any longer

Lakaboy999

i have that to, i think it's because of all the new players joining today that their servers couldn't handli it or smth. but it has smth to do with the servers

Bogmat

Would this also show a Backend error due to not being able to connect to the server?

TatkaMedved

I can't even launch the game

• Upvote 1

TeddyBearHunter

Moderators are currently Looking at a fix and theres a poll around here somewhere asking members to express there issues. Just hang in there. Its just beta Bugs

Orbixal
31 minutes ago, Almightyluk3 said:

can someone tell me what going on i installed the game at 5 pm gmt and haven't been able to play it due to this problem and it its now 10:17 pm anyone got any news because i want to play this game by the end of this evening

Please report your findings on this issue to this thread and make sure to vote as we need the statistics to see how many players it is effecting right now.

bubby9

It's affecting both me and a friend as well. I can't even buy things from the Traders, keeps saying "502 bad gateway"

Edited by bubby9
  • Upvote 1

quarte07

I currently can't even load into the game; I am getting the same "502 Bad gateway" error. 

• Upvote 1

TimbersUnite
23 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Please report your findings on this issue to this thread and make sure to vote as we need the statistics to see how many players it is effecting right now.

I can't even report the issue from the game. It's stuck at loading after submitting the report.... 

CancerKiller

Same error for awhile now can not even launch game.

Orbixal
6 minutes ago, SasnycoN said:

I can't even report the issue from the game. It's stuck at loading after submitting the report.... 

2 minutes ago, CancerKiller said:

Same error for awhile now can not even launch game.

Currently we are deploying a fix please standby.

• Upvote 2

Ether_eal

Okay so EFT website is 503 and my friends and I are all getting "banned"?
I have no clue what's happening but I really hope this isn't the end of this game, it's understandable if it's a stress test or something but holy poo could we please get a warning?
I hope this is just a big duck up and everything will be fine in a few hours but god damn...

Ether_eal

Okay so EFT website is 503 and my friends and I are all getting "banned"?
I have no clue what's happening but I really hope this isn't the end of this game, it's understandable if it's a stress test or something but holy poo could we please get a warning?
I hope this is just a big duck up and everything will be fine in a few hours but god damn...

ImTheOnlyInk

ikr i was doing good

Robgamez

This error has been happening for like 4 hours.

Now im also getting a Bad Gateway error when trying to log back in!

UMBGaming

same error here

Taco_Demolisher

Yeah i just got the same 502 error, ive only been able to play around 3 raids and i havent escaped once yet. I doubt it has anything to do with bans.