Spitfire1911

Is it possible to get a helmet early game?

Spitfire1911

I'm asking this as it seems like life becomes a lot easier when you're not getting constant one tapped by the aimbot AI. It has gotten pretty frustrating as you can't do anything against them without it :/

Overwatch

The only way until you reach a high enough trading level is to kill a player with one. As far as I am aware there are no world spawns for helmets yet. 

Honestly the best thing you can do if you want to enjoy the game is to do factory runs and sell everything until you can buy them. 

micky78
vor 15 Minuten schrieb Overwatch:

The only way until you reach a high enough trading level is to kill a player with one. As far as I am aware there are no world spawns for helmets yet. 

Honestly the best thing you can do if you want to enjoy the game is to do factory runs and sell everything until you can buy them. 

There is one more thing. You can´t buy armor anymore with money. If you have unlocked the traderlevel you have to barter for it. The items you can barter for armor are gold chains and gasmask filters - which are pretty rare too. I think overall its a good move to restrict armor in this way. because the armor spam was massive in the alpha. the only problem right now are the aimbot AI. If the AI is optimized players aren´t so depending on armor anymore.