m4dk1ngd0m

Groups (co.op)

m4dk1ngd0m

Hella guys!

So far the game is good. Is Hard. Even with your Friends... And that's my question:

-Hope im wrong, and hope no one take this like an offence, but, What's the point of add Friends in lobby to join a group (5 max), if you are gonna spawn in diff áreas. Maybe some could say "you need communication" "orientation" ...ok i got that, but is not that fun. I prefer play solo (lone Wolf) and try to be sneaky. Finding your Friends is like going in to a mad trap where you may get killed bya a foe or even by your Friends.
Will this feature implemented later? When you can sapwn with your group? And what about clothing, to identify each other?
Maybe there will be games with more tan 8 players, and 2 sides with 32 each? and, if that's the case, will the AI be removed? Is it necessary the AI?

Thanks guys, im new in this game, i love it but i dont understand some things.

Happy hunting!...oh dont forget to escape--- xD

Edited by m4dk1ngd0m

necuja

Ai will always Be in game, they are a huge part of the lore of the game. The devs stated they will plan for groups spawning together later (maybe only for larger maps idk) and arm bands to identify your team as well as more clothing and customization options later on.

Beyond that it is a matter of proper communication with your team, like you would if you were in the situation yourself. These are the things they at going for by making the game as realistic as possible

• Upvote 1

m4dk1ngd0m
20 minutes ago, necuja said:

Ai will always Be in game, they are a huge part of the lore of the game. The devs stated they will plan for groups spawning together later (maybe only for larger maps idk) and arm bands to identify your team as well as more clothing and customization options later on.

Beyond that it is a matter of proper communication with your team, like you would if you were in the situation yourself. These are the things they at going for by making the game as realistic as possible

Good to know!

Thank you sir. 

Maxim302

I heard something that they are still working on the group options. Keep in mind that is still a beta version of the game and that the developers work hard. It will just take time. I think there main priority is making the scavs normal, new maps, fixing bugs. The game is just in develment, give it time and we'll see how it is in the futur. 

For now: Good moment to practice team communication? :) 

• Upvote 1