GarettThePanda

How do I download the game

Tommiwolfstar
2 minutes ago, Tommiwolfstar said:

Hey Guys. Just stumbled upon this and thought I would add my two cents. I too have purchased the game. The money has been taken from my account and I still have Pre-order: Nothing at the bottom of my account profile. I have submitted about 6 requests from support and none have been replied to... really disappointing. if anyone knows of a way to get through to the team id be really appreciative because all I've wanted to do is play..

Thought i would attach my support threads as proof that nothing is really happening. The attachment in my support threads is my bank account showing the transaction took place.

EfT01.PNG

EfT02.PNG

EfT03.PNG

ShiroTenshi
5 hours ago, Tommiwolfstar said:

Thought i would attach my support threads as proof that nothing is really happening. The attachment in my support threads is my bank account showing the transaction took place.

You need to wait for a reply. Support requests aren't answered immediately and making multiple requests for the same thing will only delay the process even further. You need to give them time to look into things.

Also, i would advise you to contact Xsolla support as well since they are the ones that handle the payment process, and if something went wrong on their side they are the best ones to ask.

Asrica

I bought the game myself back in 2018 i got it right away could install it as well but recently i reset my computer and now theres no install option for the game under profile ive made a support ticket 2 days ago still no replies at all.

TheWay

@Asrica

Hello sir,

please also contact our support center by the mail [email protected] since the issue could be account-related and all account issues are being resolved there.

justonefinger

@AWOL77 try checking your email for the beta download..

snowyji

i am now having that issue. could someone help 

sebastian04
On 4/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, Michiko_chan152 said:

If you're having problems, try going to "profile" and there should be a big "install" button there if you've pre-ordered it.

Screenshot (2).png

thats the problem we have bought the game but that install button doesnt show up   (sorry for my bad english)

Damiano
6 minutes ago, sebastian04 said:

thats the problem we have bought the game but that install button doesnt show up   (sorry for my bad english)

Please be patient and wait a few minutes. Try re-login.

Michiko_chan152
7 hours ago, sebastian04 said:

M'kay, perhaps waiting a bit and making sure to log off and back on will help. I hope your issue is resolved soon :3

SyN_

I also have similar problems. I bought the game back in July 2018, after not playing the game for a long time and formatting (factory resetting) my drives, the game is no longer available to me. Support team hasn't responded in two days.

leakyassassin
On 4/7/2019 at 3:14 PM, Michiko_chan152 said:

If you're having problems, try going to "profile" and there should be a big "install" button there if you've pre-ordered it.

Screenshot (2).png

That's the thing, many people have pre-ordered and bought the game.  Then the install options do not show.  Like mine did.  I played the game for..  Maybe 12 hours when it was first dropped.  Deleted it shortly after to wait for the better updates.  I get on today and my account had nothing listed.  Spoke to support then they first tried to claim that I was banned due to cheating.  Then they sent another message saying I refunded the amount, when I didn't either.  

So it seems that support is kind of getting stuffed with too many requests over issues.  But I'm just opening a new account to bypass all the BS and hopefully that gets my back into the game to check out the new updates.

Dirty_Fuzzy
On 8/4/2017 at 7:16 AM, GarettThePanda said:

I purchased the game and have no clue on how to download it

welcome to the game. take ur time in raid

joecamel914

I'm having the same problem. All of my information indicates a successful transaction, yet my profile still says no pre-order.

Not sure how much I want to play at this point, when the most simple part of the deal (allowing digital access) takes days.