Missing cash!

chatburger

chatburger

Hi

been playing since I got my beta install yesterday and having a blast!  However, I decided to buy a few makarovs from the trader for a cheap starter kit after dying with all the once from my kit! Unfortunately for me when I purchased the items and they transferred into my inventory it deleted a backpack...which even more unfortunate for me Had all my starting cash  inside. Before anyone asks I did have space in my inventory but it placed them where my backpack was not in the space below. 

My obvious question is can I reclaim the cash? Must obviously be a bug so I'd advice everyone to be careful when buying from the trader. Maybe my inventory wasn't tidy enough or something!!! 

mudvaynemk

Yes, reset your account. But like Shughart said, be careful because you'll have to wait 15 days to do it again. You will start from level 1 just like when you installed but you'll have some cash then.

chatburger

Ahh, that's good to know. I was stressing I was skint but if you can reset its fine. I've  Picked up a few aks, shotties, key etc. I'll probably just try man it out and regain the wealth!!