Liguur

Playing with friends

Liguur

So I think I might be missing something, but I can't figure out how to play with my friend.

If this has already been posted 100x I am sorry, I couldn't find anything recent with a quick google search.

ComradeLenin

Whenever you are in the lobby for the map there should be the option to invite someone to the group.

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Liguur
Just now, ComradeLenin said:

Whenever you are in the lobby for the map there should be the option to invite someone to the group.

Will check it later today, thank you for answering!

ComradeLenin

Hold on. Whenever you are in the lobby you right click on the persons name who is also in the lobby.

• Upvote 1

Liguur
2 hours ago, ComradeLenin said:

Hold on. Whenever you are in the lobby you right click on the persons name who is also in the lobby.

Yes, I found it. Thank you for your help!

ObiWanJacobey

Can you play with friends if they are in a dif region? Im USA region and friend of mine is EU, we cant seem to que together.

Wicked Jester

Thanks for the informations guys!

necuja
5 hours ago, ObiWanJacobey said:

Can you play with friends if they are in a dif region? Im USA region and friend of mine is EU, we cant seem to que together.

Yes you can

@ComradeLenin please make sure to do proper research before spreading this sort of information as it is incorrect, the region is just where you personally can connect it does not affect people you can connect with

• Upvote 1