What the tarnation is wrong with the AI in the game?

Topic's given in the thread's name, help me out how to out smart them - seems pretty impossible to dodge those one tap head shots - or get my hands on better stuff that I can actually kill them with.

The A.I. Is overpowered, I've read that they are aware and are still tweaking them, It is the beta after all. I'm actually curious if there is any strategies that anyone is gonna share on here as well.

Sup3rn0va

My strat is easy when it comes to ai, if you are in a place with a lot of bushes and trees ai can see you trough, and you get shot at or hear a ai shouting, run fast as f***, if you are in open areas with little to none trees and bushes, sneak all the time and one tap them, if not run fast as f****

I too am wondering, because I'm about at the point where I can only run around with a knife. Don't have items for the traders either unfortunately...

TexasCAP

It's pretty much common knowledge that the AI are a little aim-botty. The word is that a hotfix is being planned to resolve it. In the meantime, I'd suggest trying to pick them off with your first shot if they don't see you. If they do, and this may seem a little odd...

1. Choose the right place on the map to come at them. I've found that fighting them around the giant oil tanks and corrugated steel shacks near the Factory exit is fairly doable. They're normally too far away to see you first.

2. If they do see you, don't peek to shoot them. Expose your whole body when you move out to shoot. It actually gives them something else to hit rather than your beautiful face. It won't remove the risk of being FaZe Clan 720-noscoped, but I've found it decreases the chance.

Edited by TexasCAP

To be honest it's a big smack in the face regarding the pricing on the game, I mean the cost's nearly as high as a triple A title's, yes I KNOW it's only in Beta, bla-bla-bla tho it still took me off-gurad. Also, I've read a few posts and threads about the Beta and I thought it'd be a great idea to buy into the game.. well it seems like I was deeply mistaken. Hope this is only a temporery set back for the game.

To be honest, to me it seems like they just rushed this game into beta access. For anybody who has played the game during the closed beta for the first time, this just leaves a bad impression. I seriously hope they fix the problems with AI and desync asap. I really want to play the game, but can't get past the log in screen so i am stuck watching videos of other people playing to satiate my hunger for Tarkov.... Sad face.