Where is my beta invite....

#1 seeing as the Tarkov team is having some trouble with the servers, i can imagine the invite arriving a bit late for some people, please keep that in mind, let us give some time and space to the Dev team to sort it out.

#2 Another reason why i would not suggest you hurrying is because the servers are down at the moment due to pressure of so many people trying to play the game at once, it has been down since halfway trough the day since yesterday, and keep the possibility in mind that it might take another 24 for full stabilization of the Tarkov servers.

Be patient, and it will be rewarded. Thank you for your understanding

Edited by jepremjan
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, headbanger203 said:

If I remember correctly the invites should all be out by the 5th/next week.

All the invites have officially been sent out at this point

• Upvote 1
Terminator01
5 hours ago, val101 said:

So anyone has ideia when the closed beta waves invites go for the last preorders....

IMG-20170712-WA0058.jpg

From the 5th of August to any time after that day you should receive the invitation email.

• Upvote 1

All invites should be send the 5th of august, that is what I got send to my email, I couldn't wait so I bought the EoD edition and got my invitation instant. That is all I know, sorry. Believe me, it is worth the waiting! :)

• Upvote 1

Okay I am having some problem right now and I have not yet received my FOUR copies the standard edition of the game which cost me 200$ CAD. I purchased this on July 28th.

TO THIS DAY I have yet to receive any email with my codes, and my profile on the website says that I have no games pre ordered, and please don't ask if I am on the wrong account, I am not a ducking idiot.

I have contacted support, plus many different staff members but so far no one has actually taken the time to try and help me, my support tickets don't even get read, and I am now 200$ in the hole because of the lack of support.

I only received one email from Xsolla, and that was on the day I purchased the four pack, the email just contains the receipt for the four games, but no codes are in it.

If one of the staff members can actually contact me and try to help me out that would be great, because as of right now none of them have answered me.

Also please don't say something like "You need to wait for the waves" because every user should have received their key by now, and people that are purchasing the game today are getting in, when I still do not have my key.

Edited by ItzJosh
necuja

The servers are being strained, depending on pre order date I would see if it comes tomorrow. If it was pre ordered after beta started this could be issue