Unplayable ):

So I preordered the game about a month ago and was so excited when I got my copy but every time I go to launch a game as scav or my own character the game crashes for no reason. Been like this the last 2 days haven't been able to play. Any suggestions?

Terminator01
1 hour ago, friggz said:

So I preordered the game about a month ago and was so excited when I got my copy but every time I go to launch a game as scav or my own character the game crashes for no reason. Been like this the last 2 days haven't been able to play. Any suggestions?

Personally the game goes well when servers are well. Recently I have been dealing 10000/15000 famage to people and seeing how they turn to me and kill me.

necuja
1 hour ago, friggz said:

I have two pieces of advice, first being do this https://www.google.com/amp/www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows/amp

Next is try posting support issues in beta forums support section for quicker connection to forum tech support

• Upvote 1