Servers are going horrible

Terminator01

Terminator01

What is happening to me is that the servers are going bad. In the factory map I shot a full Makarov magazine to a non-armored scav/player (not sure) and then went for killing him with the knife. The enemy didnt die and 1 shot me with a shotgun. After that, the game said me I dealt 13000 damage. Does someone know what is going on? I also lost all the loot I got in a factory raid because I lost connection with the servers. HELP !!!! :(  

Mercenary-GB

I got to extraction with a haul of gear only to find that it failed to connect to server and I lost the lot.

Hopefully this buggy server connection will get fixed fast. Other than that. Great game.

Apocalypsis_SCR

Question.. What is your World Locations? I'm Australian and it seems i get connected to EU based servers, so my ping gets out real high which yes would cause lag and desync. Check what server you are on when doing a raid and based on where your real location is, what your said ping would be to raid server destination.

FaroeNoob
8 minutes ago, Apocalypsis_SCR said:

Question.. What is your World Locations? I'm Australian and it seems i get connected to EU based servers, so my ping gets out real high which yes would cause lag and desync. Check what server you are on when doing a raid and based on where your real location is, what your said ping would be to raid server destination.

I personally live in Europe and get connected to EU servers, still it is very laggy

Terminator01

Guys thx for answering. I just joined today, and it has been lagging and desync all the time. I also shot a full Makarov mag to a naked hatchet guy, and he killed me, but the game then said me after the traid that I dealt 18000 damage at 3 metres only to him so wtf is going on?

22 minutes ago, Apocalypsis_SCR said:

More than high PIN is total desync man. I am in Europe. And again, is not high PIN but total BS desync, I deal 18000 damage at 3 metres to a naked hatchet guy and he kills me anyway. MMMMMhhh, something is wrong.

Someone give me my Makarov back, I lost it thx to server desync.

Edited by Terminator01
necuja

Servers are being strained from the huge wave of players coming in as well. The devs are aware that these started.

Also the lack of oceanic and Asia servers doesn't help on this note but devs made a statement that they are working to get them in place

Terminator01
2 hours ago, necuja said:

Servers are being strained from the huge wave of players coming in as well. The devs are aware that these started.

Also the lack of oceanic and Asia servers doesn't help on this note but devs made a statement that they are working to get them in place

Good news that they are working on it. I have died like 4 times at least today due to the desync. I really like how the game is and all that but I cant kill anyone if the servers arent enough and are lagging (the game said me there werent servers available). Hope this gets fixed rather soon than later :D