headband

Suggestions (AI)

headband

I want to love this game and I'm sure eventually I will.  Some suggestions

fix the AI its in a terrible place right now they are gods on open maps

the problem with player scavs killing other scavs(AI and players), i feel is arising mostly from the fact it is so hard to get passed the AI in most cases.  I shouldn't have to wait an hour to play scav if I'm going to spawn in and get killed by my own team.

if AI is at 100% right now it needs to be at 75% and that would still make a very difficult opponent and I would still fear AI over other players

accuracy is too high and response time is WAY too high, I was unloading on an AI scav on factory as he walked passed me as i hid under the stairs w/ ak74u and before i can even see his face as he turns im dead by mak to the head.  I couldnt have played it any better and i still died losing a ton of gear.  The current AI encourages people to exploit hatchet runs instead of going in to the instance geared, I have seen one piece of armor since I started playing about 20 hours of game time ago.  I spawned into factory 5 times in 10 minutes earlier dying by a hatchet or AI everytime almost instantly.  People try a new game they either love it or hate it pretty quickly, more people are going to hate this game than love it because of frustrating experiences like the one just described.  Im all about a hardcore realistic shooter that will make you rage....but this is next level rage goin on.

This game has a cult following already but to appeal to masses in any sort of way this needs to be addressed.  This whole post is hopefully obvious to the devs already.

I look forward to the next update.

Edited by headband

LegoBatman9001

Ye, i was sneaking and the ai was shooting at someone else. Then he just turned round in a split second and put one round into my head. Dead! They are so accurate and even if you manage to hit them, 50% they will still kill you.

necuja

the state of ai is already an openly discussed subject that the devs are fully aware of. they are planning to adjust them as they admitted they are too OP