Stew360

NPC Ai lack of inteligence , But their Aimbottyness is legendary !

Stew360

As i have seen the Ai in this game really lack of inteligence and real sens of tactical playstyle ... and seams to have been Artificially buff , to make them apear to be " hard " but it dosnt ... playing agains scavs is either super easy when they are totally acting dumb , or is insanely fustrating a " macarov " scavs , 1 shot you in the head trough a 2mm crack out of nowhere or does a 180 no scope in the head while you are been sneaky to stab him etc... 

It seams their is no reason for what they do , they simply randomly spot and start shooting at you even before they turn a corner or shoot trough Soft wall and kill you in one shot trough it ... Its not fun , neither chalenging , its furstrating and you as a player feel cheated , especially when you manage to survive almost all the round you have insanely good loot and then you are kill by a aimbot macarov scavs from across the map trough a soft wall or a 2mm crack ... its very bad ... 

1: NPC shouldnt be able to Aimbot trough soft walls 

2: NPC should have real Ai intelligence and not Aimbot to artificially buff their inteligence 

3: Ai npc should have realistic level of accuracy 

4: Ai noc should communicate and work as a cohesive groups like in the game F.E.A.R who didnt rely on Aimbot insanity to make it difficult where the player dosnt feel been cheated 

Here 5 minute 28 second in the video it sum up pretty much how the Ai was build in F.E.A.R and its the right way , Escape from tarcov should inspire themself from F.E.A.R Ai and make it less aimbotty and more tactical and have behavior who make sens ... it would greatly improove the gameplay and fun .... and players wont feel cheated like they do now 

• Upvote 2

Gurragurra3158

This is so true. I recently played factory and i got one shotted by an scav that saw me through a small hole. The scavs are to powerfull at this state and needs a nurf. You cant play this game if your not in scav mode.

KeidHM

Ya, this is getting annoying.  I have lost 2 AKs and all of my stash provided by my game package due to them one shotting me from across the factory or on customs.

• Upvote 1

necuja

The devs are aware of the ai situation and are working to adjust them after the recent patch.

Please refer to this thread and help give your feedback there