Change site BEAR/USEC

Yargar

Hello,

why account don't reset site BEAR/USEC? I play in EFT for 1,5 year. I invite to buy my friend. I don't remember that in last patch is important which site you choose. Now i want play with my friend, but we can't. It's impossible to play together and reset account. He is dissapointed after bought EFT, i don't want play now too. I bought this f*n game is january 2015 and its worthless, because I can't play with close friend. After 2 years we cant change basic thing, NPC are monsters, big patches is update lower than other alpha/beta games. Sorry for haters opinions, but I'm really dissapointed. I don't have to remember all patch notes.

Greetings,
Yargar

Hello All,

We did write to support about this situation. I am a fresh EFT (just bought the game). When I was invited I was happy to play with my friend. In a MMO/RPG games I am always cautious to press anything about the character creation. (Why there is no female character in the game? Just a side note). And as always I was not cautious enough, I pressed USEC.

The result is that we cannot play together. How can we resolve this?

As a beta tester of this game, this is my first issue.

Still anxious to play your game - Please Help (Lee loo Dallas multipass)

Take a look at this post

Abit old but the info is still relevant, after you choose a side you can not change. In the final game we will have 3 slots but that is for the full release so really you should have communicated with your friend which side he/she should have picked.

This was told in the last changes. You can reset your stash and level but it does not delete the full char - so you cant switch sides at the moment. This will most propably be changed again later.

I also did read (rumour) that we would be able to play bear and usec and get 2 chars + scav later.

The PMC faction has nothing to do with teaming. I can play as usec with my bear friends everytime.

Edited by COLanski

13 hours ago, COLanski said:

The PMC faction has nothing to do with teaming. I can play as usec with my bear friends everytime.

When we tried to join Factory map there was only USEC players on my list. So we cannot group.

Once an hour SCAV play together (we tried and i lived like for 30 seconds).

Well I will wait for response from support.

Till then we lost interest in playing. 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb dunkunid:

When we tried to join Factory map there was only USEC players on my list. So we cannot group.

Once an hour SCAV play together (we tried and i lived like for 30 seconds).

Well I will wait for response from support.

Till then we lost interest in playing. 

Thats a bug, all players shown there are shown as the side you are on. if you are bear - you only see bears, even if they are usecs and vice versa.

So far I know you will be able to play as both later in the game, but yes I agree, they should maybe for the time being enable switching with resetting your gear.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb COLanski:

Thats a bug, all players shown there are shown as the side you are on. if you are bear - you only see bears, even if they are usecs and vice versa.

It will take a week or two to fix that. They are shipping bad work at the time :/ 

15 hours ago, COLanski said:

Ok thanks for that we can play together :)

But I wasted profile reset so I have to wait to buy EOD version because I will not be able to use it anyway. Am I right?

On 6.08.2017 at 11:09 AM, dunkunid said:

Ok thanks for that we can play together :)

But I wasted profile reset so I have to wait to buy EOD version because I will not be able to use it anyway. Am I right?

Got new staff without resetting.

As it seems you finally realized the mix up.. the reset was changed because the current manner was creating technical issues.

Your faction doesn't matter you can team up with a bear or usec it's a bug that says everyone is usec in lobby just search for the persons name.