A few noob questions.

I'm sorry if these have been answered. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find the answers I seek.

1. The AI is overpowered right? Before I even react I am dead with a head shot.

2. When you play as the scav are the other characters, like the bears, always humans? Or is it sometimes AI?

3. When you are on your main character, all other characters that aren't scavs are always human?

4. Do you find guns out in the wild or are they traded only? I have yet to see a gun in a weapon box.

5. Does loot respawn or is it gone when someone takes it?

necuja
14 minutes ago, Noeyjerd said:

I'm sorry if these have been answered. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find the answers I seek.

1. The AI is overpowered right? Before I even react I am dead with a head shot.    Yes devs are adjusting them

2. When you play as the scav are the other characters, like the bears, always humans? Or is it sometimes AI? No bear and usec is always other players not ai

3. When you are on your main character, all other characters that aren't scavs are always human? Same answer above, only scavs have ai

4. Do you find guns out in the wild or are they traded only? I have yet to see a gun in a weapon box.  There is a chance to find guns randomly but quicker to trade or get from killing someone else

5. Does loot respawn or is it gone when someone takes it?   It is gone, there is no loot respawn