ReggaeGun

Does anyone else get this?

ReggaeGun

Does anyone else get this "bug" I think or am I just a special little snowflake. @necuja sorry if i posted it where it should not have been

Pu7EpL9pS5qewUSRNe-2wg.png

necuja

I must be a little slow haha! Can you explain what you are thinking is a bug?

ReggaeGun
Just now, necuja said:

I must be a little slow haha! Can you explain what you are thinking is a bug?

Because when i hover over those skills it says "Not avalible in beta" also the "Memory" skill is the same as those two and they are also darker color than the avalible ones

necuja

Ok haha, not all skills are available at the moment. The only skills available are the ones that are lit up

ReggaeGun
1 minute ago, necuja said:

Ok haha, not all skills are available at the moment. The only skills available are the ones that are lit up

Yea I know that's why I was like what the fudge is this? Why am I leveling up those and HOW?

Klean
4 minutes ago, ReggaeGun said:

Yea I know that's why I was like what the fudge is this? Why am I leveling up those and HOW?

Some skills are currently bugged and are not intended to do that. Please fill out a bug report! Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

ReggaeGun
Just now, Kleanuppguy said:

Some skills are currently bugged and are not intended to do that. Please fill out a bug report! Thanks! 

Okay no problem sir

Thund3rb1rd

You skill both "Bug-Skills" by either moving at a slow(er) pace or the SLOWEST or by moving when proned.

Edit: I think, even doing any interaction, e.g. opening doors or looting crates, will raise the cover movement skill level. Of course while being very silent/hush hush

edit2: In this thread I also covered the "Memory" Skill up.
(Yes I created the thread and no, I don't want to raise/bump my thread skyrocket high.)

Edited by Thund3rb1rd

sYs
1 hour ago, ReggaeGun said:

Does anyone else get this "bug" I think or am I just a special little snowflake. @necuja sorry if i posted it where it should not have been

Pu7EpL9pS5qewUSRNe-2wg.png

everyone get's that.

it's been here for 5 patches.

doesn't give any bonuses as the skill functions for these skills are not implemented. 

Wotcnt

I dunno, after going 0-3 Pronemovement to me i make less sound crawling, as for covert movement maybe works, haven't really payed much attention to notice any difference in the lvling process. Must be my playstyle and all those factory runs xD59856944eff4a_2017-08-0516-39(0).thumb.png.430ed658f18db5d1d92cf034b2c94534.png