RolpondoIII

Windowed mode

RolpondoIII

HI,

i use two monitors, one where i run the game and another with other activities, to switch faster between the screens i've uncheck the fullscreen mode from graphics settings, using so the borderless window mode, but, with this, the mouse cursor don't remain even in the game window, rotating the view sometimes it come to the second monitor, and clicking a mouse button (to fire or aim) the command is give to the window on the second screen, losing the focus by the game window (not the best when you are in front of a anemy and instead of shoot him you remain blocked ¬¬)

Is possible modify the windowed mode (or intoroduce a variant) making the mouse confined in the game window, without the risk of clicking on windows in other monitors during game?

Thankyou

AG

• Upvote 2

RolpondoIII

A little workaround to play in windowed mode waiting a built-in solution is use a software like "windowed borderless gaming".

With the game in windowed mode add the game window at the software, and in game setting check: "Manage mouse" and "Lock to game window".

I've try it now and seems work fine.

5 hours ago, nuffsaid said:

for whatever reason my windowed mode is not borderless anymore, i get a titlebar now and ALT+Enter makes it fullscreen again. i dunno what happened but its broken for me now

I don't know, my windowed mode still work borderless, waiting for a solution the software above should be force the window fullscreen too.

PoliScikosis

This is also busted for me as well, and has been since I started playing at the beginning of closed beta. Am anxiously awaiting a fix.

SHutcho

Also encountered this problem whilst selecting a faction upon startup. I used my mouse on my second monitor and when i returned it to the monitor tarkov was on i could not select any options, nor alt-tab or even close the game down via the task manager.

Definitely need a solution.

Howlermonkey

Just a post to ditto this. Please fix!!!

Lasthope01

this is aid to be honest getting kill cause ur mouse is in the other screen when u start shooting then the game tab out im so focking salty atm lol