NoFaceSniper

Opinion of this game

NoFaceSniper

Before I get into it, I want to let you guys know that I was waiting for this game for a long time, I thought it would be the best game ever released, that it would be extremely fun and worth the 40$. It is not, it is nothing like the YouTubers or streamers show. 

This game is horrible, worse than trash. I have played for at least 6 hours so far and have not found a single weapon or another player who has a weapon. All they do is run around with knives and 1 hit you, and you can't do poo about it because a pistol can't kill in 4 shots, but a knife is a 2 hit kill. There is no way to find the escape point so if you are new to the game you are fucked. You make a poo ton of noise but others can just sneak up on you completely silently. 

I have at least 6 hours into the game, and not once did I find a backpack, vest, gun, scope, or anything useful, and I have looted military grade crates that you find in locations where scavs are.

Then the next worst part, the bullshit YouTubers and streamers. They show videos of them fighting highly geared guys, this is bullshit and never happens like I mentioned before I have  6+ hours on this game and have not once run into a guy who was geared, just been 1 shotted by knives or killed by scavs. By far one of the worst games I have ever played. 

• Upvote 1

Shatte

In 6h you cant say that game suck..I actually find alot of stuff everywhere. Learn the game or just go away.

• Upvote 1

Panda_The_Fake

If i can put my two cents...there's a huge problem on this game aside of the totally overpowered AI it's the knife rush...it's the third time a random guys run naked only armed with a knife i shoot him 4 time center mass (and the death log say it) but he managed to kill me first

because of the net code? a crappy ping on his side of whatever it's really frustrating...

i'm totally ok with the concept of you can die and loose it all and stuff but this is to broken. I don't see the point of trying to gear myself anymore i'm just gonna run naked with my knife and die and retry until I stab a guys and loot him.

Edited by Panda_The_Fake

DonDamage
2 minutes ago, Shatte said:

In 6h you cant say that game suck..I actually find alot of stuff everywhere. Learn the game or just go away.

Hes kinda right you know? everyone is running around with knives, pistols do take 4+ bullets to kill, the crates have horrible loot, the only thing hes wrong about is finding guns around because some do rarely spawn in certain locations, so hey maybe instead of being cancerous and saying "Learn it or go away" maybe teach him some stuff?

9 minutes ago, NoFaceSniper said:

Before I get into it, I want to let you guys know that I was waiting for this game for a long time, I thought it would be the best game ever released, that it would be extremely fun and worth the 40$. It is not, it is nothing like the YouTubers or streamers show. 

This game is horrible, worse than trash. I have played for at least 6 hours so far and have not found a single weapon or another player who has a weapon. All they do is run around with knives and 1 hit you, and you can't do poo about it because a pistol can't kill in 4 shots, but a knife is a 2 hit kill. There is no way to find the escape point so if you are new to the game you are fucked. You make a poo ton of noise but others can just sneak up on you completely silently. 

I have at least 6 hours into the game, and not once did I find a backpack, vest, gun, scope, or anything useful, and I have looted military grade crates that you find in locations where scavs are.

Then the next worst part, the bullshit YouTubers and streamers. They show videos of them fighting highly geared guys, this is bullshit and never happens like I mentioned before I have  6+ hours on this game and have not once run into a guy who was geared, just been 1 shotted by knives or killed by scavs. By far one of the worst games I have ever played. 

Bare with it man, once the scavs get their fix and the loot tables are fixed up thing's will be better, but yeah you cant find backpacks and stuff laying around you can get them off of scavs, the loot crates spawn really bad stuff and rarely do they ever spawn a sight or something so your best bet are certain locations such as the scope shack on woods before extraction, or scavs back packs, good luck my man.

Angrybiker
7 minutes ago, NoFaceSniper said:

People are running hatchet at the min because they are having issues with servers which causes some players to lag so they ain't willing to lose their gear to it.

The streams are what you see, nobody can hire servers so they HAVE to play on public servers, play offline to get used to the maps, the loot spawns, the extracts etc..

Be patient, at the moment there are alot of issues but trust me, having played now for some 6 months, when the game is working, it is fcking epic.

WhiskeyTreats
17 minutes ago, NoFaceSniper said:

This thread is a joke, first of all what the youtubers and streamer show its real gameplay not scripted. Also just watch 1 video on this game and youll know where the extraction is. And you cant just find everything you have to kill scavs and players to get guns, vest, backpacks. And instead of bitching about this game you should learn how to play and watch tutorials. Because you literally find scopes and some gun spawns all threw out the maps. You cant have an opinion on the game if you know nothing about it.  

• Upvote 1

chenyo

Well It's pretty easy to kill those runners with just makarov. Hit in the head or legs and he is dead or cripled. I have died only once to melee guy and it was nice play from him. Many of the "problems" can be solved with skill.

Maxim302

Just get to know the game better before you say that the game is bad. If you can't find extraction points just search on youtube "extraction point MAPNAME Escape from Tarkov". And tbh you knew what you preordered... So don't cry if it is to hard for you. Just improve your skill in the game and you will be able to deal with any kind of enemy you come across.