urban-abyss

What a amazing game, thank you

urban-abyss

I just want to say a big thank you to the devs and team who are making this awesome game, i never write reviews or post in forums tho i do read alot but i needed to say Thank you this game has given me that rush i haven't had for ages. Every ones got some problem or something is broken or AI to tough, just stop and think, report your bug to the correct place and carry on enjoying what i believe will be the best first person survival/escape style game in the last 10 yrs. So please lets hear why you guys love EFT and say cheers to the hard work from the dev team. Many Thanks guys keep up the amazing work

• Upvote 2

sYs

Hope you like it! (: You are not a alone!

ApathyEnrage

Hit the nail on the head fine sir! The petty squabbling is only tarnishing this fantastic game!

bathtubbandit

IDK what they are talking about...I've had now real issues with the AI.....I think they try and Play this game like call of duty or battlefield and this is far from how it should be played.....great game and look forward to what's to come....great job!!!

• Upvote 1

huskybowner

Uh. I believe you are playing a different game. While it does have promise, it is in a terrible spot at the moment. A lot of work left to do. 

AODqw97

@urban-abyss

No rep left for today fella but your post is a nice refreshing change and one I concur with 100%

I wish more people to come out and dhow their love instead of endless desync/AI BS.

Edited by AODqw97
  • Upvote 1

ghost_chab

I agree. This game kicks some serious ass. :unice:

• Upvote 1

5point5sixGUY
33 minutes ago, ghost_chab said:

I agree. This game kicks some serious ass. :unice:

+1

• Upvote 1

v3n0mou5
13 hours ago, urban-abyss said:

I just want to say a big thank you to the devs and team who are making this awesome game, i never write reviews or post in forums tho i do read alot but i needed to say Thank you this game has given me that rush i haven't had for ages. Every ones got some problem or something is broken or AI to tough, just stop and think, report your bug to the correct place and carry on enjoying what i believe will be the best first person survival/escape style game in the last 10 yrs. So please lets hear why you guys love EFT and say cheers to the hard work from the dev team. Many Thanks guys keep up the amazing work

This is a nice refreshing post to read, Im sure you will change alot of people perspective on the matter of bugs and issues.

Have fun ingame!

• Upvote 1

YuD
14 hours ago, urban-abyss said:

Glad to hear that Sir, 
Enjoy your stay in Tarkov :)

• Upvote 1