Australian/ Oceanic Server

RickSanchezz

Hey Devs, and wider community of EFT. 

As I am SURE most of you who play (Attempt to play) EFT in Oceanic regions have noticed, there is an INCREDIBLE amount of Desync and server crashes. 

Since the release of the Closed Beta Testing, I have not been able to play more than 15 seconds on EFT (online mode). On the occasion that I last more than 15 seconds before a server connection loss, the lag is phenomenal! Looting is impossible, shooting is pointless and general gameplay is unplayable! 

Servers NEED to be had, otherwise, the word will spread, interest will be lost, frustration will rise and sales will fall... It's simple community logistics, provide for those who have purchased your product, or lose the respect, credit and dignity from your players/ audience. 

Please fix this problem. It's not a small problem, we get that. But this is exactly our point, its a BIG PROBLEM for ALOT of players who have purchased the game.....

Yours truly,
Rick Sanchez of Earth Dimension: C-137. 

WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, sYs said:

Servers are live. Enjoy your long matching (:

I still appear to be getting De-synced every. single. game... 

I am yet to get through more than 10 seconds of a single game without getting disconnected from the server.... 

??

25 minutes ago, RickSanchezz said:

I still appear to be getting De-synced every. single. game... 

I am yet to get through more than 10 seconds of a single game without getting disconnected from the server.... 

??

desync occurs for all, the devs are working to solve this, since the last patch has improved a lot. 

that area of the forum is for suggestions and the servers have already been created.

Answered and locked.