Noob Question Regarding Maps

I haven't been able to find this anywhere, but for example, The Factory map has an extraction area, but I have yet to find/see this on the other maps, Shoreline, Woods, Custom.  Is there different objectives for the other maps, or have I just not found out how to escape them?

1 minute ago, moldydonut said:

there is one at a red door but if you have the key you can escape from 2 other exits 

The factory?  Or another map?

DubiousDevil
1 hour ago, Oddbob said:

I haven't been able to find this anywhere, but for example, The Factory map has an extraction area, but I have yet to find/see this on the other maps, Shoreline, Woods, Custom.  Is there different objectives for the other maps, or have I just not found out how to escape them?

just lookup youtube videos of where the extractions are in the maps. Theres extraction points on every map.

Just type in youtube "Extractionpoint MAPNAME Escape from Tarkov" they will show you the map ingame and than show you where the extractionpoints are. 

necuja
15 hours ago, Oddbob said: