alexchv

Bad players.

alexchv

First sorry for my english.

i dont play in factory because i only find people with axes, and i dont like play like dat, but in my last 10 games i played 3 or 4 in factory and i find other big reason to dont play in factory.

If is difficult get loot in this map for this people now they play like dat.

The first pic, check him hand, a makarov with extend magazine.

5985769bf0202_2017-08-0509-33_24.2-1.7-24.7_0_30_00_01.0(0).thumb.png.6ac5201f16ed26be07e20ab077d0ed56.png

And now check him inventory.

598576ba7b011_2017-08-0509-33_24.1-1.7-24.7_0.3-0_20_10.9(0).thumb.png.b658b4a4c9c0da49628a062fe080b8df.png

Wll i know the people will say me, hei he save the weapon in him security box, and i think the same, but this guy and the last guy ,i killed them with 2 shot, one in the head while they was running, and the previous guy ,while he was shooting me.

And, we have some way to see who we killed to report this piece of ...?.

Edited by alexchv

MrKrugerholt

Known exploit- people have being doing this lately. When I first encountered this I was unsure of whether it was a bug/lag on my end or an exploit being used, but after reading up on another thread it turns out people have been abusing this to safely use pistols and such. It's annoying, though the devs have stated that they are aware of it, so I believe a patch will occur some time to fix this. Until then, we'll be missing out on the roubles we should be getting out of those pistols ):

Also, I am not aware of there being any way to see who you killed- being able to report them is unlikely.

Edited by AnarchistAgent

AODqw97

@alexchv

People who have to glitch and cheat will always be out there, no matter what game it is. But the Dev's are indeed aware of this and it will be patched.

Remember 'it's a beta' ;)

alexchv

O yes its a beta but they are doing traps, and the devs should ban them, this is a bug very unfair.

And one beta isnt excuse for do traps.

Edited by alexchv

Derricks00

Can that inventory glitch be used for your main weapons? 
Yesterday, two player's (I rekt) after each other had shotguns. I could not pick up the guns though. I would drag them over to my character but they would instantly appear back on the enemy corpse. 

I like Factory, no end of loot from AI. 

Infiole
9 minutes ago, Gawdamit said:

Can that inventory glitch be used for your main weapons? 
Yesterday, two player's (I rekt) after each other had shotguns. I could not pick up the guns though. I would drag them over to my character but they would instantly appear back on the enemy corpse. 

I like Factory, no end of loot from AI. 

This is most likely the desync, just wait awhile longer and you should be able to loot it depending on how long the desync is.

Derricks00

It probably was desync. At the same time though, I was looting the rest of their stuff, and other bodies (a heap of bodies inside a doorway)