Sign in to follow this  
Epectitus

Loving It

Epectitus

I thought id write this because, quite frankly im sick to the back teeth of what is most likely children or adults that didnt grow a pair smash this game.
Now for reference, I am playing this from Australia, we have wicked dsync and most of the time have to take what you see with a grain of salt.
However, lets get a few ducks lined up here.
- Is the AI hard? Yes it is. and so it bloody should be. We are playing a combat simulator, the firearms react according to reality, therefore its only correct, that the bullets do too. That means you play sloppy, you die.
- Is the game hard? Well yes, for the above reasons, there is a learning curve there, and as a player that is lvl 2, im finding it a slog. But so it should be. Im not experienced enough in the maps yet.
- Can you make progress? Hell yes you can. Dont play for sheep stations. Get in there, loot a few box's and get your backside to the exfil site.
Dont piss about, dont run toward the gunfire. 

This isnt Call of Duty, its not Battlefield. There is no run and gun here guys and girls. its running for a few seconds between cover, use the low ground, use the tree's and shrubs as concealment and listen to your surroundings.

Watch Kotton and ShoSho, Rhino crunch and Devildoggamer. See how they play, more importantly, watch and learn the maps.
Dont underestimate playing offline to learn maps and then play offline pve to learn where the scavs deploy and how the AI thinks.

People complaining about how hard it is and how they cant get anywhere, well frankly, your just soft. Go back to playing with the 12yr olds and let the adults enjoy their gaming.

BIg shout out to my wiggle buddies, had some good deaths and wins thanks to honourable gameplay, which helps build the game imo.
Lastly thank you to BSG. I know we're all critical of everything, we are hard task masters who are demanding at times. 
Rest assured we all want this game to succeed as much as you do, and you have the foundations of a master piece. Dont sell it out, dont loose sight of your vision and give us some OCE/SEA servers ;) 

Epectitus

• Upvote 3

AODqw97

@Epectitus

Well said bud, I would've added a big shout out to the OAPA as well, the guys I roll with (yourself included) make a fantastic game 200% fantastic. It's all about the comradery ;)

• Upvote 1

Epectitus

hahaha thanks for the reminder @AODqw97, I always forget the important things.
Its nice of the old lads to take in a comparatively young bloke.

Another good tip, find a group of guys who are here for fun and enjoy talking poo while you work together to stay safe and get the loot

Mulisha__

Awsome game, loving it too! It does get easier with the AI when you get some armor. And I might ad, that it is really well optimized. Sure, sometimes the Dsync is there to kill u off, but most of the times the game runs great for me. 

AODqw97

Let's see if you can fill this thread with love, negative people go away and post hour AI concerns elsewhere. This one's for the lovers, come out and say it! 

You can even call me a fanboi I don't give a rats @rse.. I'm slightly older and much wiser ;)

Edited by AODqw97

jason523

I've been enjoying the game.  Can't wait to see what becomes on it in the following months/years.