Jokerminator

Player Scavs VS Scavs

Scavs take revenge on Player Scavs ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen when a Player Scav kills a Player Scav ?

• All Scavs should revenge and try to kill the Player Scav!
    • Let the cannibal live! Scavs should not revenge.
    • Let's just wait for the karma system.....

Jokerminator

Hi,

I think it is a terrible behavior that a Player Scav can kill another Player Scav in the middle of 3-4 A.I. Scavs and these A.I. Scavs even protect this cannibal from ( non scav ) players.

I believe it would be more realistic if the ( at least surrounding ) A.I. Scavs revenge and try to kill the Player Scav.

What do you think ?

Best
Greetings

• Upvote 2

chenyo

I agree. There should be great penalty for player scav killing player scav. This is only one time when player scav killed me: I spawned as a scav. A moment later a scav spawned next to me. I wasn't even sure if he was AI or a player. Just in case i leaned for him as a sign of peace and few second later he shoots me in the head with a shotgun AND then i got the penalty: losing items and wait for 1h to play again as a scav. 

Tbh that is a game breaking thing. Since player scav can disquise as an AI scav and then backstab you or he can spawn behind you and shoot you as hidden and if there is no great penalty: people will keep on doing it.

v3n0mou5

It would indeed make players think twice of spawning as a Scav to kill Scav for a quick looting session.

Im looking forward to the karma system, lets see what it does.

Edited by v3n0mou5

Jokerminator

Yeah, at the moment Player Scavs seem to check / analyse the behavior of the Scavs and if he behaves like a human they shoot him.

Like e.g. if you look at another Player Scav.. you get shot.
If you carry a weapon on your back.. you get shot.
If you wiggle.. you get shot ( most times ).

Everthing that reveals you as human is deadly atm.....

PvtNoodles

The reason why I think this system shouldn't work like this is because scavs are civilians trying to survive. So whats that saying is that they are on their own, they aren't on teams its basically every man for themselves. Like if you were a person trying to survive, I wouldnt team up with a stranger that was in the same situation as i was in. You never know if that person just going to shoot you and take your items, so he has more to survive off of. If the scavs worked the way the post said it would get all of the sudden harder for the one player and stupidly easy for the other player.

Cravice
8 hours ago, PvtNoodles said:

The reason why I think this system shouldn't work like this is because scavs are civilians trying to survive. So whats that saying is that they are on their own, they aren't on teams its basically every man for themselves. Like if you were a person trying to survive, I wouldnt team up with a stranger that was in the same situation as i was in. You never know if that person just going to shoot you and take your items, so he has more to survive off of. If the scavs worked the way the post said it would get all of the sudden harder for the one player and stupidly easy for the other player.

This would mean that the Scav-bots have to shoot each other too. I like this idea but then the Scavs have to be lone wolfs, strafing the map just like a player looking for loot, not standing guard at a checkpoint like an army does. And to prevent an empty map with no enemys they have to spawn occasionally.

But as it is right now i also agree its game breaking and frustrating. Combined with a 1 hour cooldown, only thing you can do are naked factory runs cause AI will kill you most of the time in any case with the Legolas skills, so why bring equipment.?!

Game is very shallow atm... aside from the very detailed levels and the weapons of course.

Djent_

I hope the karma system works extremely well, the amount of times another USEC has killed me when i was completely unarmed is just horrendous, imagine killing another member of your own PMC irl hehe

For Scavs also, it doesn't make much sense that they would kill eachother.

Edited by THALL

Jokerminator

I believe in instant karma for ( Player ) Scavs.

A complex karma system should only be applied to the two human factions USEC and BEAR.

Cypherdrene

This damn thing again. Karma or not, player Scavs can and forever will do as they please (paraphrased from devs), AI already targets hostile players be it Scav or PMC.

Jokerminator

And A.I. Scavs should try to kill Player Scavs who killed their buddies just because they are afraid to get killed too. --They don't do this yet.. or am I wrong ?