soffver

Edge of Darkness Edition

soffver

i did not know where to post this becuase i was not able to Contact support :/, but i think here will be fine :)

When upgraded from left behind edition to edge of darkness i did not get any more items of cash in game? Everything in game is exactly the same as when i only had the left behind edition, so did i upgrade to edge of darkness unnecessarily?, becuase i did not get anything from it? i have the same amount of cash, the same items, same standings with traders etc... 

edit: i saw now that i can reset the game profile? will this remove Everything from my ingame profile, and reset it to a state where i have bought the edge of darkness edition?

Edited by soffver

jason523

Did you reset your game profile?  You have to do that for the changes to take effect.  You can do it from your profile on the website and I believe the launcher itself.  It will wipe your current progress and reset everything though.

soffver

hmm yea this fixed the items, but it said "even more cash at the start"? i still have 300k as i had with the left behind edition? and more items?.... all i got was the gamma container, and axe and a bigger bag :/ all else is the same ..... well, this was not worth the extra money :( 

and the traders? when i trade with them it still says "neutral"... where can i see that im in good standings with them?

Edited by soffver

jason523

I just have the standard edition and just started playing yesterday.  Can't answer those questions.  The EoD edition might be more worth it once more is known about the expansions and what they entail.

ShiroTenshi

All the perks from the EOD pack are not in yet. At release they will be, but right now starting gear is pretty similar for all packages, with the exception of secure container and stash size. The extra equipment, trader standings and cash will be added further along the development of the game.

soffver

Okey ShiroTenshi! thanks for the reply!

jason523

Soffver.  When you upgraded, how long did it take to show up in your profile?  I just upgraded to EoD and it still shows me as owning the standard.

Livercheese

reset your profile

- sorry didnt read you aware of this

Edited by Livercheese

jason523

No problem Liver.  Everything set to EoD before my actual profile on the site did.  It showed up on the launcher and in the forums right away.  I reset and was all good.