Stash size?

is it possible to increase stash size? ive bought the standard edition, and after 4 raids my stash is filled to the brim. 

i wouldn't mind paying a few euros to have the ability to upgrade stash size, but without paying for the extra gear you get with the other pre order versions of the game as id rather explore the world myself and find my own gear.

maybe make it a skill one can upgrade, or maybe the ability to upgrade them through one of the traders?

or maybe slightly up the size of each game version all together.

just some suggestions and are other people also running into this already? i get that managing your stash is kind of a large part of the game, but i just feel its slightly too small at the moment.

like i said ive done 4 raids (actually did 5 but died 1 time) and my inventory is full, with a pistol and 5 mags, 2 AKS-74U with 8 mags total(one fully modded, the other scavenged for parts) and a shotty ofcourse (i forget which one) my rig and 2 backpack's and a pouch. an assortiment of key's ive found and some medical/food items. thats all, its filled to the top.

even if i would find something nice like a M4 or Saiga, i wouldnt have place to store it, let alone store any kind of attachments for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
AviatorTv

I feel you man! It does seem a little small to me as well. Good tip for storing more stuff is to open your vests and packs so you can put stuff in them. It frees up a bit of space. Being able to pay in game currency or leveling up to increase you stash size would be a nice touch though. 

Regards. 

tobiassolem

I found that selling a bunch of stuff somehow magically gives me extra space! 

In all seriousness. The only way you can increase your storage is by upgrading your EFT from the website.

Fr3shM3at
1 minute ago, tobiassolem said:

I found that selling a bunch of stuff somehow magically gives me extra space! 

In all seriousness. The only way you can increase your storage is by upgrading your EFT from the website.

Currently yes but there will be the option available to get a bigger stash through ingame progression. The only thing exclusive for EOD buyers is the hatchet and everything else will be obtainable through progress in future version. 

See it as challenge, btw you will get your stash wiped a few times from here on, i m sure of that so it doesn t matter that  much anyways now. I always got a ton of gear wiped even tho i really tried to loose it.

necuja
3 hours ago, loly326 said:

is it possible to increase stash size? ive bought the standard edition, and after 4 raids my stash is filled to the brim. 

i wouldn't mind paying a few euros to have the ability to upgrade stash size, but without paying for the extra gear you get with the other pre order versions of the game as id rather explore the world myself and find my own gear.

maybe make it a skill one can upgrade, or maybe the ability to upgrade them through one of the traders?

or maybe slightly up the size of each game version all together.

just some suggestions and are other people also running into this already? i get that managing your stash is kind of a large part of the game, but i just feel its slightly too small at the moment.

like i said ive done 4 raids (actually did 5 but died 1 time) and my inventory is full, with a pistol and 5 mags, 2 AKS-74U with 8 mags total(one fully modded, the other scavenged for parts) and a shotty ofcourse (i forget which one) my rig and 2 backpack's and a pouch. an assortiment of key's ive found and some medical/food items. thats all, its filled to the top.

even if i would find something nice like a M4 or Saiga, i wouldnt have place to store it, let alone store any kind of attachments for it.

as stated, the only way atm is to upgrade your pre order. later we will have ways in game through completing tasks to upgrade your stash size to the same size as EoD has