Sign in to follow this  
MangoGP

How do I refund this game?

MangoGP

This game is not what I've expected it to be. I lost all my pistols which i got at start in the first hour, simply because I was stupid enough to think that AI is balanced, what a joke.. no matter how caution you are, if you don't have bulletproof vest, helmet meds and weapon, and don't know where AI spawns, you gonna have really bad time, please someone explain to me how being killed by AI that does 180 on you and puts one bullet in your head is ducking fun and challenging, one challange i can see is to keep sanity after that poo happens to you couple times in a row

Why in a multiplayer game I have to worry about the AI ? And yea I know it might become less of a challange once I get better gear and memorize all AI spawn points. Yea but if i bring more than a hatched on a run, again, i have to worry about being killed by AI which sees me through the fucing leafs on woods map, that happened every time I took AK or leftover pistol..

Still got that top tier armor which I got for free but I why should i even use it as a new player? just to lose it in couple minutes?

One common defensive argument i see is that this is not CoD and you gotta think before doing anything - i love it.. just what any fanboy would say, assuming that every new player comes from CoD thus they are worse than you, ignoring the fact that this game is just broken at the current state.. there is nothing tactical about memorizing AIs paths, loot/heat maps and having means to kill and not get fatally injured (armor)

I remember very first trailer to this game that came out and I remember saying "damn.. i wish gameplay would be that cool as it's portrayed on this CGI teaser" which would blow dayz out of the water  and then there was first gameplay reveal and  was following this game since..

I love dayz, arma, cs, PUGB and it seems like EFT is next.. i have maybe 30 hours on MP COD (black ops iI) I always preffered tactical shooters..

Besides factory I played at woods only, I got graps of this map, where to go for loot and where is the exit (bunker A > rock > small building with car next to it > cabin > exit) not like i can take any other route because of a ducking AI.. and I get killed maybe 50% of the time by AI hidden somewhere, and whenever i hide behind the try and locate them to return fire, i'm already dead, and it's not like i'm reckless whenever i bring the firearm.. moving slowly scanning for targets, waste 20 min just to get shot by aimbot ai hidden god knowns where

Now i'm forced to do hatchet runs.. farming meaningless loot, putting it to 4x4 container just to sell it for couple rubles. I didn't even loot single pistol.. I have 300k and can afford a weapon but what's the point.. is this what this game really is for new players? farming shitty 1x1 / 1x2 loot, and buying weapons for it?..

Playing as SCAV isn't fun either.. you basically can't tell if other SCAV is friendly or not.. and only way to find out is to be shot at.. much fun

and then there is 20x10 stash and only way of upgrading it AT THIS MOMENT is to upgrade my standard edition which I already paid 55isdh dollars for.. duck off

Good game is fun from the second you launch it for the first time, look at dayz mod / SA, sure it has its flaws.. many of them but you can't deny the fact that it was easy to pick up, fun to play and it felt really damn good when you mastered it

Awake

"...ignoring the fact that this game is just broken at the current state..."

It's not broken at all, it's just not finished. In case you really didn't realize it: You did NOT buy a finished game, but an early BETA TESTING access. Yes, I said testing. Playing this game right now is not about having fun playing it, but about testing it and reporting bugs, commenting on balance, bring in ideas and so on. So just trying to refund it because the AI are not balanced perfectly in !!!BETA!!!! is just - excuse me - stupid. It's like buying house under construction and trying to refund it because you don't like visiting a building side when checking out the progress and giving comments.

• Upvote 1

ShiroTenshi

As per the Terms of Service, to which you agreed upon purchase of the game, there are no refunds unless the cancel development.

6.4.1 By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with Battlestate Games Limited  as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD amount is clearly shown on the Product webpage, and it represents the full purchase price of the Product. Any NRD collected is non-transferable.

6.4.2 The release date of the Product is determined by the Battlestate Games Limited, and it is specified on the Product webpage as an estimation of when the Product will be available. Availability of the Product on or before the release date is not guaranteed.

6.4.3 You agree to forfeit to Battlestate Games Limited the NRD in any event, except if the Product becomes Not Available if Battlestate Games Limited, at its sole discretion, determines it will never be able to release the Product. Delays in release of the Product by Battlestate Games Limited or distributors do not result in the Product becoming Not Available.

• Upvote 1

Hpnot1Q

A refund is not possible im afraid, as stated in the User Agreement. Only if the Tarkov developer team stops working on the game will a refund be possible.

Wotcnt

You can reset your profile twice a week to get all your stuff back and start over. Nothing like hitting rockbottom, maybe insure your stuff rofl. Are you taking meds into the raid with you or what?

AI arent that bad man, you just need to practice in offline, when i wear full armor i'm a wrecking ball, because i only use armor with a full-kit and a helmet, Don't wear armor without a helmet its pointless, no point wasting armor to go in with a 133 or a pistol thats just silly, get a nice ak or saiga and mod it up to you're liking.
If you're doing hatchet runs all you want are attachments and keys, they sell for the most, and by the sounds of things you havent played enough matches to notice the difference between scav and scav players yet. 

Sell All Keys to Elvira, Guns to Pavel and attachments to Skier.

You are Participating in the beta to help progress the game. At the end of Beta, All the stuff you farmed away to your hearts content will be reset. so inessence they are meaningless lootruns, Prioritize what you're doing man. Learning Curve starts back there somewhere <--------

• Upvote 1

Minithekid
30 minutes ago, MangoGP said:

This game is not what I've expected it to be. I lost all my pistols which i got at start in the first hour, simply because I was stupid enough to think that AI is balanced, what a joke.. no matter how caution you are, if you don't have bulletproof vest, helmet meds and weapon, and don't know where AI spawns, you gonna have really bad time, please someone explain to me how being killed by AI that does 180 on you and puts one bullet in your head is ducking fun and challenging, one challange i can see is to keep sanity after that poo happens to you couple times in a row

Why in a multiplayer game I have to worry about the AI ? And yea I know it might become less of a challange once I get better gear and memorize all AI spawn points. Yea but if i bring more than a hatched on a run, again, i have to worry about being killed by AI which sees me through the fucing leafs on woods map, that happened every time I took AK or leftover pistol..

Still got that top tier armor which I got for free but I why should i even use it as a new player? just to lose it in couple minutes?

One common defensive argument i see is that this is not CoD and you gotta think before doing anything - i love it.. just what any fanboy would say, assuming that every new player comes from CoD thus they are worse than you, ignoring the fact that this game is just broken at the current state.. there is nothing tactical about memorizing AIs paths, loot/heat maps and having means to kill and not get fatally injured (armor)

I remember very first trailer to this game that came out and I remember saying "damn.. i wish gameplay would be that cool as it's portrayed on this CGI teaser" which would blow dayz out of the water  and then there was first gameplay reveal and  was following this game since..

I love dayz, arma, cs, PUGB and it seems like EFT is next.. i have maybe 30 hours on MP COD (black ops iI) I always preffered tactical shooters..

Besides factory I played at woods only, I got graps of this map, where to go for loot and where is the exit (bunker A > rock > small building with car next to it > cabin > exit) not like i can take any other route because of a ducking AI.. and I get killed maybe 50% of the time by AI hidden somewhere, and whenever i hide behind the try and locate them to return fire, i'm already dead, and it's not like i'm reckless whenever i bring the firearm.. moving slowly scanning for targets, waste 20 min just to get shot by aimbot ai hidden god knowns where

Now i'm forced to do hatchet runs.. farming meaningless loot, putting it to 4x4 container just to sell it for couple rubles. I didn't even loot single pistol.. I have 300k and can afford a weapon but what's the point.. is this what this game really is for new players? farming shitty 1x1 / 1x2 loot, and buying weapons for it?..

Playing as SCAV isn't fun either.. you basically can't tell if other SCAV is friendly or not.. and only way to find out is to be shot at.. much fun

and then there is 20x10 stash and only way of upgrading it AT THIS MOMENT is to upgrade my standard edition which I already paid 55isdh dollars for.. duck off

Good game is fun from the second you launch it for the first time, look at dayz mod / SA, sure it has its flaws.. many of them but you can't deny the fact that it was easy to pick up, fun to play and it felt really damn good when you mastered it

If you haven't read the title screen it says "Attention! This is a Beta version of Escape from Tarkov for testing purpose. It doesn't represent the final quality of the product. Thank you for understanding and support. Good Luck!". Meaning that there is still a long way to go.

MangoGP
15 minutes ago, Awake said:

"...ignoring the fact that this game is just broken at the current state..."

It's not broken at all, it's just not finished. In case you really didn't realize it: You did NOT buy a finished game, but an early BETA TESTING access. Yes, I said testing. Playing this game right now is not about having fun playing it, but about testing it and reporting bugs, commenting on balance, bring in ideas and so on. So just trying to refund it because the AI are not balanced perfectly in !!!BETA!!!! is just - excuse me - stupid. It's like buying house under construction and trying to refund it because you don't like visiting a building side when checking out the progress and giving comments.

Who the hell buys game for the full price to not have fun in it? Don't know about you but I don't wanna pay them if it's not supposed to be fun, in that case i want them to pay me.. Not sure if you noticed but I didn't complain about bugs at all but gameplay and it's broken at the current state im sorry but you are being stupid here,  i've seen people complaining about AI months prior to the close beta release, clearly they didn't do anything about it or reverted changes. If they want new players to come, they should do something about it to keep them..

How you can deny the fact that AI is game breaking for now? to the point that new players don't wanna play it, how are new players going to test this game for them if everyone leaves? :)

Isn't this post share of my opinion about the current state of the game? i'm literally doing what you said players should do in beta, giving my feedback and somehow i'm stupid here..

just stop acting like a fanboy, and take a criticism. or do i need to say only good things about this game in my feedback for your approval?

Edited by MangoGP

ShiroTenshi

Well, i am locking this thread as the main question has been answered. You bought into an unfinished testing stage. If you want to have fun wait for release.

If you have any feedback, there is a pinned thread for that in the BETA forums.

Locked.