Sign in to follow this  
EliMaxwell

Level difficulties and game modes

EliMaxwell

Why are all levels Hard  or Insane? Will this change with the full release? Is there a chance you will be releasing a PVP game mode where you wont lose anything?

steimer

It is supposed to be hard. There shouldn't be an "easy" level to a survival game. If you look, Shoreline is considered "Breezy" but it is not. Go in the offline mode and practice verse bots. Once you learn their tendencies it becomes easier. ((You can even take guns and stuff into the offline mode and you cant lose them if you die)) Try that and see if that makes a difference!

LoRdLoSs

I still haven't managed to survive yet, scavs are always killing me. Don't want to use any gear because I know I will lose it.

steimer

It took me a couple days to learn how the AI behave. I am not afraid of players, just the AI. Try offline mode, i'm telling you it will work for you!

EliMaxwell
On 8/5/2017 at 9:00 PM, tstemen12 said:

It took me a couple days to learn how the AI behave. I am not afraid of players, just the AI. Try offline mode, i'm telling you it will work for you!

ok thanks man ill try it out

Daedthedk

There are also videos online that show where the extraction points are. Players tend to camp them, but it's still beta I expect it. Also I agree with the stated above, practice against AI. They tend to headshot but it makes you more careful in the long run. Don't expect to extract a lot, you will die most of the time. Fear not though, just like any game in time you will get better.