frign lost all my good gear to a server bug *Read story*

ImTheOnlyInk

So i was trying to load into a customs raid and it was stuck on awaiting server response for 8 mins, so i closed the game and reopened it. I went to reconnect to the raid and it froze on loading map, then it just shoved me out of the loading screen to the title screen. It then said everything you have brought in the raid has now been lost. Nothing was insured, that probably wouldn't have helped anyways because i never got into the raid. So long story - short, i lost all my best gear. :( plz fix this problem devs i would like to have fun and not loose my stuff forcefully, please remove the left the action thing while this bug still exists, if you didn't spawn into the raid you shouldn't loose your poo, can i please be given 50k roubles? Please?

-One of your fans, Ink.

The servers have been having some issues since the influx of players. Unfortunately, a side-effect of beta-testing and stress-testing the servers are side-effects like these. Consider everything you loot/bring as lost before you leave, and its less of a frustration. We are testers after all. :)

Good luck with your future endeavours.