AI aimbot making the game unplayble

In my experience, giving the Ai in games aimbot that makes them into something u cannot hope to kill or run from, if u dont have a helmet or armor isntthe greatest idea ever. I know its supposed to be a hard game, but getting instant headshotted with a makarov from a 100 meters is not the answer. I now worry more about running into ai then players, because the ai have become more dangerous. Was this done on purpose or is this a bug which is currently being worked on?

Edited by Pjubo
Tohnmeister

Came here to read/ask the same. Bought the game yesterday and I already heard that it's quite a tough game, but my God: those AI aims... Unreal. :-)

I was actually about to ask if it got easier. Sure, they're a pain at times but if you know their movements you can get them almost every time. They suck at hitting moving targets so if you aren't good at hitting quick shots then make them run their mag. Take that time to pop them. Otherwise, if you're sneaky you can catch them by surprise with their back turned. In my experience rushing shotgun/pistol ai is the easiest route seeing they only have so many bullets/shells that by the time you get to them they haven't finished reloading and likely dead if you hit that headshot. The ai with the ak's are a bit more of a pain in the ass but it's doable.

Tubewatcher501

Hatchets SHOULD NOT work while the person is being hit with bullets.  Nobody can continue swinging anything when being shot.  I'm not talking about being suppressed, I'm talking about while being hit by bullets.  I just shot a hatchling, got a hit count of 5 bullets in him and he STILL somehow killed me while I had full helmet & paca armor on.  

My issue with the AI is their spotting system through walls and cover. I have started streaming my games to hopefully submit footage of AI unloading into the wall I am on the other side of, even when they never saw me to begin with. Likewise, with desync still being a problem, I have no problem running down a Scav, just getting my rounds to actually count to drop him. Too many times I but 3 mags into someone with blood everywhere for them to 180 insta-drop me haha. But I suppose once that issue is resolved, things will begin to move in that right direction. 

bulletsearl

With a little experience I'd say the main concerns I have are 1) pure line-of-sight aggros the AI instantly, even if you are super hidden or only visible through a tiny gap, and 2) 100% accuracy right after aggro.

Pretty sure things could be improved by 1) adding a modifier for aggroing, which takes into account how visible you actually are, and 2) making their accuracy start at a value proportional to the angle they have on you, getting better over the follow-up shots. (good accuracy within their FOV but not upon 180-ing)

Rezticles

Just came in to talk about the same thing.  Goddamn...The game has some John Wick level AI it is insane.  I am actually afraid of playing with my PMC now because I'm afraid of losing my sh!t and with the way things are going I will be stripped naked if I continue any further. They're just so ruthless it actually makes sense to just camp like a little b!tch.

It's good to know it is being worked on, tho.  I love the game but I'm genuinely discouraged from playing now unless it is as a Scav.