Sign in to follow this  
Dendrophilia

Multi Monitor.

Hi,

I used two monitors as a bog standard setup for my computer as I do two or more things at once.

The irritating thing when playing this game with two monitors is I'm constantly having to move the mouse to the far left hand side of my left monitor as if I go too far right and try to shoot or aim I prompt commands on the second monitor whether it me being on desktop or with a browser open.

Is there anyway to change this so my mouse doesn't slip off of the game onto my other monitor so sick and tried of dying because the mouse isn't locked to the application like in other games.

Sorry for ranting but this is probably the only thing I despise about this game, everything is perfect except the mouse being unlocked.

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

i had the same problem, i had to switch back to fullscreen mode. they should add a windowed mode wich automaticllly turns off whenn you are in a raid.

22 hours ago, Alestello said:

i had the same problem, i had to switch back to fullscreen mode. they should add a windowed mode wich automaticllly turns off whenn you are in a raid.

Fullscreen doesnt work for me at all

Figure out how to stop it from happening in windowed mode. When the game starts quickly hit esc and then click resume with your mouse. This locks the mouse to the window until you tab out again.

Solution: When it happens, just right-click into the game window, open inventory, done. I do this at the start of the round, just to make sure it won't happen during that round.

Edited by rainvair

The "esc technic" do not work anymore for me... It did for a while but not anymore sadly and it even affect all my other games strangly then i must to turn off my other screen in the Win 10 parameters...

Edited by mojitoboy