How Does Grouping Work?

Okay can someone explain how the grouping system works? I spawn on my own without any knowledge of who's in my group, where they are and as far as I know I have zero way of communicating with them. For all I know I may of killed my own guys or been killed by my own guys.

Seriously how does the grouping system work? How am I supposed to know who is with me and who isn't?

Edited by Wibble

Was wondering the same too, maybe it makes sure you get in the same raid. As in the lobby you see alot of people but only a couple get in the same raid?

Flashpoint12

Yes, you get in the same raid with person that is in your group. The people you see before the raid can be invited

It's basically useless since the game doesn't have voip. The only time it's useful is if you play with a friend through ts, discord, etc and can communicate where to meet, not to shoot them, etc.

necuja

The point of grouping is to get into the same raid as your team you are communicating with through discord or ts.

At this time you must show proper communication to meet up with them. This has been answered quite a few times already please try searching for an answer before making a new post