Until the Alpha Releases... Let's chant the date of the very next day!

Wilddog73

Wilddog73

On this thread, until the day that the Alpha comes out... Let's chant the date of the next day, and repeat until the morning it comes out! xD

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!!!

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!!!!!!

KUMBAYA!!! 

JUJUBES!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wilddog73

• Terran-SRT

• DerpingWork

• Europoor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the alpha will release along side Half Life 3 at this point

April 13th! April 13th! April 13th!  

Posted Images

Europoor
6 hours ago, Wilddog73 said:

On this thread, until the day that the Alpha comes out... Let's chant the date of the next day, and repeat until the morning it comes out! xD

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!!!

MARCH 27TH 2016!!!!!!!!

KUMBAYA!!! 

JUJUBES!!!!!

• Upvote 2
Wilddog73

It would appear all the other chanters have disappeared... huh.

MARCH 28TH 2016!!!! MARCH 28TH 2016!!!! MARCH 28TH 2016!!!!!

KUMBAYA!!

JUJUBES!!!

Wilddog73
5 hours ago, Europoor said:

Funny ya brought that up. I'm part Hungarian, I hear. x)

Edited by Wilddog73
Europoor
1 hour ago, Wilddog73 said:

Funny ya brought that up. I'm part Hungarian, I hear. x)

I am full hun, so welcome, testvér :D 

Wilddog73
1 minute ago, Europoor said:

I am full hun, so welcome, testvér :D 

I'll have to visit Bangladesh someday, and see if I can't meet up with my distant relatives. x)

Europoor
Just now, Wilddog73 said:

I'll have to visit Bangladesh someday, and see if I can't meet up with my distant relatives. x)

Bangladesh? :D 

• 3 weeks later...
Wilddog73
17 hours ago, lcggurp77222 said:

On this thread, until the day that the Alpha comes out... Let's chant the date of the next day, and repeat until the morning it comes out!

That's the spirit! >;)

Sorry i just currently made an account and just bought the 50 dollar game.. Where can i download it? and if i changed my mind am i able to refund before or even if i never download the game??? anybody? please need asnwers ASAP

7 hours ago, Sting1 said:

Sorry i just currently made an account and just bought the 50 dollar game.. Where can i download it? and if i changed my mind am i able to refund before or even if i never download the game??? anybody? please need asnwers ASAP

It's not in alpha yet. Beta should come one or two weeks after the alpha, and the said alpha should come after the re stream, which should be in a week or two aswell.

TomatoDK

I predict at least 2 months untill beta comes out. Another game that keeps getting delayed. This is just the beginning.
Thats me prediction. Hope I´m wrong.

Europoor
2 hours ago, TomatoDK said:

I predict at least 2 months untill beta comes out. Another game that keeps getting delayed. This is just the beginning.
Thats me prediction. Hope I´m wrong.

Soon I believe that 2 months is until alpha cones out

19 minutes ago, Europoor said:

Soon I believe that 2 months is until alpha cones out

Im with you, i think that after the streaming desaster and now that they are extremly quiet about a new date seems like no good sign. But who knows?

• Upvote 1

That some topics regarding lack of communication, possible alpha dates and refunds have been closes does not look good either.

Add that to the lack of information scince the "failed" stream and you have a derailing hype train heading for disaster.

• Upvote 1

whaat??!!!! its still not in alpha??? i've seen peopel talking about this back in 2015 i think and 2016 january.. I thought it would be in close beta by now.. only reason i bought it... but i guess i was wrong :C i guess back to playing "SQUAD" while i wait...

• Upvote 1
DerpingWork
10 minutes ago, Sting1 said:

whaat??!!!! its still not in alpha??? i've seen peopel talking about this back in 2015 i think and 2016 january.. I thought it would be in close beta by now.. only reason i bought it... but i guess i was wrong :C i guess back to playing "SQUAD" while i wait...

We've all came through this state of mind, thinking Alpha will never be out but you know, we can only hope for announcing it on start of next week or so, but TBH, it's starting to be a little aggresive around some corners of this forum :D so don't lose your mind bro and wait like others, patiently, awaiting great results!

Also, i should print out this poster and put it somewhere where i can see it while im at home, browsing these forums and being sad when not seeing any alpha news yet.

Hang_in_there_baby_cat_motivational_poster.jpg

• Upvote 1
DerpingWork
1 minute ago, vicwiz007 said:

April 11th! Hoping 

Dangit, what a way to make fun of others :( 

btw, i think we should start making "Valve Time" threads already.

5 hours ago, DerpingWork said:

We've all came through this state of mind, thinking Alpha will never be out but you know, we can only hope for announcing it on start of next week or so, but TBH, it's starting to be a little aggresive around some corners of this forum :D so don't lose your mind bro and wait like others, patiently, awaiting great results!

Also, i should print out this poster and put it somewhere where i can see it while im at home, browsing these forums and being sad when not seeing any alpha news yet.

Hang_in_there_baby_cat_motivational_poster.jpg

Wow. Well I really hope they get the alpha sooner or later because my hands are tingling to play this game.. IDK what the issue for the game to have their pre-alpha postponed.. but if for some reason never works i hope i get a refund on this :c

Wilddog73
6 hours ago, DerpingWork said:

Dangit, what a way to make fun of others :( 

btw, i think we should start making "Valve Time" threads already.

We'll meet at 0800, Valve time!