Seeking Key Information

Apocalypsis_SCR

Apocalypsis_SCR

Hi, this question is more dedicated to those who have been playing since alpha I believe many of you would know the location or at least map to where the Guard Dorm Room Key can be found. Will accept the information anyone can give in regards to this key. I see people are very friendly about revealing the location of Factory Key, so I was wondering if anyone was willing to part with some old school knowledge. I thank any now for any information, or even just a general banter about keys and what they fit etc..

Cfxsquad

Oh will follow this one! Want to know it also!

Is this the door from the appartments in customs? The 2 level building with all the big crates in it?

Edited by Cfxsquad
Apocalypsis_SCR
Just now, Cfxsquad said:

Oh will follow this one! Want to know it also!

Is this the door from the appartments in customs? The 2 level building with all the big crates in it?

Yes sir it is. Cant find any information on it. I used the search function in forums but only information I could find is in Alpha section and its locked, but a Tech told me it didn't have a location. I just want to know where to look roughly as people have told others about the Factory Key and also Checkpoint Key. It's the one major key i know nothing about, as most other keys are re-searchable.

KillaMike852
9 hours ago, 1mRAAAH said:

Not advertising anything but this link directs you to a website where they clearify what and how

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/3871-map-keys-and-you/

if this is not allowed mods: sorry.

It would be great if we could fill out the WIKI so we can all easily find this information.

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki

• Upvote 1