BDRMrTBag

Average Upgrade Wait Time

BDRMrTBag

Hey guys,

So about 25 minutes ago, I tried to upgrade my package from PTE Edition to the EOD Limited Edition but it rejected my VISA card even though I got paid today, had to pay through PayPal, will it take long for it to fully process, my friend said it might take a while to process plus I might not be able to reset my ACC because I reset it today when I upgraded from the Standard Edition to the PTE Edition.

If anyone can tell me the average waiting time for a PayPal processing payment that would be great!

PurchaseProof.png

Edited by BDRMrTBag
Inserting Proof Of Purchase

v3n0mou5

Go to your launcher, and check what game edition you have. 

This will be located at the bottom right above play game. 

Resetting your account should not be a issue. 

Cryzuz

maybe 1-2 days

resetting is no problem, i resetted my profile -> after a few minutes i also upgraded to EOD Edition and i could reset my account again

necuja
7 hours ago, BDRMrTBag said:

Hey guys,

So about 25 minutes ago, I tried to upgrade my package from PTE Edition to the EOD Limited Edition but it rejected my VISA card even though I got paid today, had to pay through PayPal, will it take long for it to fully process, my friend said it might take a while to process plus I might not be able to reset my ACC because I reset it today when I upgraded from the Standard Edition to the PTE Edition.

If anyone can tell me the average waiting time for a PayPal processing payment that would be great!

PurchaseProof.png

Your profile says EoD so should already be done. Since you already reset profile you'll have to wait on the stash till you can again 

Liguur

For me it took 45 minutes.

BDRMrTBag

Thanks for all the replies, it didn't show that my game had actually upgraded until earlier this morning!

Hazardlust

hey josh x|D how u doing 

necuja
41 minutes ago, BDRMrTBag said:

Thanks for all the replies, it didn't show that my game had actually upgraded until earlier this morning!

:D glad to see it's resolved