Jump to content
Fadez

Best way to level Peacekeeper?

Recommended Posts

Fadez

So I was wondering what ways you guys use to level up Peacekeeper (bottom guy, works in USD) since I would say he is one of the harder ones and is very valuable at higher tiers? I have currently be buying Makrov pistols from Prapor at 5,000 roubles a gun, and selling them to Peackeeper for $25 a gun. Yea yea I know your probably laughing at me now cause I'm getting scammed big time, And I guess that's what you guys are for. So in your past experience whats the best way you used to level Peacekeeper, and not get "scammed" like me? 

 

giphy.gif

^^ When people hear how I've been working on Peacekeeper ^^

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borges80

I leveled up the other traders first, then Id sell everything worth decent usd to peacekeeper and start a nice money buffer..then buy bulk attachments that yields the best % sell back and just keep doing that. 

You don't have to level everyone up first but level 1 RU traders and no roubles sucks. Your way isn't bad if you don't mind trading roubles for usd.

Edited by Borges80
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fadez
7 hours ago, Borges80 said:

I leveled up the other traders first, then Id sell everything worth decent usd to peacekeeper and start a nice money buffer..then buy bulk attachments that yields the best % sell back and just keep doing that. 

You don't have to level everyone up first but level 1 RU traders and no roubles sucks. Your way isn't bad if you don't mind trading roubles for usd.

Yea no doubt about it my way works it just seems it was super slow for spending 5000 per pistol, and only bring back in $25. I guess it will just be a slow build up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borges80
2 hours ago, Fadez said:

Yea no doubt about it my way works it just seems it was super slow for spending 5000 per pistol, and only bring back in $25. I guess it will just be a slow build up. 

Just start selling your guns and stuff ti peacekeeper then when you get like 200 300usd then just do what I said its really quick

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stew360
2 hours ago, Fadez said:

Yea no doubt about it my way works it just seems it was super slow for spending 5000 per pistol, and only bring back in $25. I guess it will just be a slow build up. 

Peace keeper dont buy weapons who as still bullets in the chamber ... Clean your gun first , remoove the magazine and inspect your gun and you will see there is still a bullet in the chamber , discard the bullet and peace keeper will buy your guns directly macarov etc.. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuickLoad
21 hours ago, Fadez said:

So I was wondering what ways you guys use to level up Peacekeeper (bottom guy, works in USD) since I would say he is one of the harder ones and is very valuable at higher tiers? I have currently be buying Makrov pistols from Prapor at 5,000 roubles a gun, and selling them to Peackeeper for $25 a gun. Yea yea I know your probably laughing at me now cause I'm getting scammed big time, And I guess that's what you guys are for. So in your past experience whats the best way you used to level Peacekeeper, and not get "scammed" like me? 

 

giphy.gif

^^ When people hear how I've been working on Peacekeeper ^^

i promise you, follow what I say and you'll elvel him super fast:

1. take flashlights / b8 mounts off mp433 p226 etc and sell to him, the flashlights are $50-$70 and the mounts are $20.

sell him blue-background items too they are worth a lot.

after maybe a couple hours, you should have up 500-1000 dollars.

2. NEVER sell him full guns like AK's or stuff, he just buys them for 150-200 and that's very little(about the same as 4 flashlights)

3. here's the trick, now you have a lot of dollars, buy a bunch of grips and then sell them back to him. you'll have him leveled up completely np to level 2.

 

don't forget to level your player, too.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fadez
1 hour ago, QuickLoad said:

i promise you, follow what I say and you'll elvel him super fast:

1. take flashlights / b8 mounts off mp433 p226 etc and sell to him, the flashlights are $50-$70 and the mounts are $20.

sell him blue-background items too they are worth a lot.

after maybe a couple hours, you should have up 500-1000 dollars.

2. NEVER sell him full guns like AK's or stuff, he just buys them for 150-200 and that's very little(about the same as 4 flashlights)

3. here's the trick, now you have a lot of dollars, buy a bunch of grips and then sell them back to him. you'll have him leveled up completely np to level 2.

 

don't forget to level your player, too.

Thanks man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deathtoyou

Can u trade in Russian cash for us dollars In the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lone019

yes you can i seen it when the market restocks but every one doest it and it becomes super hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infinity_walrus
On 8/7/2017 at 1:20 AM, Fadez said:

So I was wondering what ways you guys use to level up Peacekeeper (bottom guy, works in USD) since I would say he is one of the harder ones and is very valuable at higher tiers? I have currently be buying Makrov pistols from Prapor at 5,000 roubles a gun, and selling them to Peackeeper for $25 a gun. Yea yea I know your probably laughing at me now cause I'm getting scammed big time, And I guess that's what you guys are for. So in your past experience whats the best way you used to level Peacekeeper, and not get "scammed" like me? 

 

giphy.gif

^^ When people hear how I've been working on Peacekeeper ^^

if your super fast on him he sells i think 10k usd for standard money (by fast i mean first 15 secs)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vatt84

I found disassembling looted weapons into their components and selling them worked pretty well for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyric

I just level everyone in a paced manner. I have enough stuff sold to Prapor to have level 3 or maybe even royal, but cannot level reputation cause game freezes on Customs and most quests are there (for Skier it's the same). Skier is actually the hardest to level, because he doesn't buy all weapons and only some parts. 

Prapor is easy because he buys almost anything. Therapist is harder, but based on her quests - doesn't worth all the hassle, you can buy Grizzly from Peacekeeper lvl.4 anyways and he doesn't require any quests to level him so far. 

Talking about him - I just sell him everything with blue background and all weapons I don't want to keep. I'm also buying IFAKs from him from time to time, they are the best medkits in terms of health restored per inventory slot taken. So far I have level 3 and just 300k RUB left to royal. My advice is to do scav runs and gather all weapons you can, especially pistols. They can be sold for nice money but do not take up loads of space. If you're good at killing AI - you can go scav runs on Factory and just whack tons of scav-bots there gathering their stuff. 

Also, if you have Prapor level 2 you can trade 2 tins of condensed milk for PSO scope which then worth like 10k RUB if you sell to Skier and I think something like 100USD for Skier. Easy money and leveling traders. 

Edited by Cyric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcelo_1979

I´d say that the best way to level him up is to thoroughly disassemble the looted guns and sell him all grips, mods and mounts and etc. (EXCEPT the lower receivers, which you may want to sell them to Prapor). Then sell the leftovers to Skier. By doing that you should level Peacekeeper up in no time while passively leveling up Prapor and Skier as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Narackan

I don't know if this works anymore, but if you enter the selling window with peacekeeper, double click a gun an take out all the addons, it is still worth the same money it was before taking the addons out. Then you can just close the window and open it again, then sell the addons for  a little more profit, it's not much but it adds up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SharpS

The best way to level Peacekeeper to max level is simply to buy American dollars off him using Roubles - the roubles count as the money spent, so I simply bought as much dollars as I needed to to get him to royalty/max level. Far easier and more economically viable if you do this method. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brymck1901

Go on Scav runs and whatever you get back just sell to peacekeeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MINTY-
On 2/22/2018 at 12:20 PM, brymck1901 said:

Go on Scav runs and whatever you get back just sell to peacekeeper.

this is probably the dumbest response ever.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
commanderbullet

NEVER SELL DIRECTLY TO PEACEKEEPER to level him up sell your stuff to other traders in roubles then buy usd directly from him (roubles to usd) to level him up

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chaosrecords
On 4/16/2018 at 4:27 AM, MINTY- said:

this is probably the dumbest response ever.

The slowest possible way ever to level traders lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chaosrecords

Dude just do hatchet runs and pack your Gamma container with attachments.  You may find some rifles too and get out but you have to make that decision on the fly.  If you do it like I did today, you can make over 1 million in an afternoon and have an inventory full of kitted rifles, vests, helmets, parts, etc.   I almost leveled Peacekeeper and Skier on top of all this.   Then again I can turn a hatchet run into a bloodbath.   I just started up again from upgrading to EOD, lost most of my stuff with buddies on Customs tasks, and bounced back in one day.

2018-05-29[01-57]_79.4, 8.0, -196.5_0.0, 0.4, 0.0, -0.9 (0).png

2018-05-29[02-13] (0).png

2018-05-29[02-14] (0).png

2018-05-29[02-14] (1).png

2018-05-29[02-15] (0).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PythagorasHP

Hello, new player here. So just to confirm, you can increase a your reputation with a trader just by selling/ buying stuff to and from them??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcelo_1979
2 hours ago, PythagorasHP said:

Hello, new player here. So just to confirm, you can increase a your reputation with a trader just by selling/ buying stuff to and from them??

This is an old post, it was created before BSG implemented the traders quests and player's reputation. Back then, the only way to increase your loyalty level with the traders was to sell/buy stuff to and from them. 

Nowadays in order to increase your loyalty level you have to perform various quests for each one of them and also have to sell/buy stuff to and from them. BTW the quests unlock on player level 6 if I'm not mistaken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VeRMiNaRD

Hi

I have a problem when try to download game from launcher

when 30% or even 70% goes suddenly it shows:

enable to read data from transport connection: the connection was closed

what can i do??

plz help

ive been searched 2days for solution!

 

Untitled 1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdhesiveTeflon

Just open his trader menu and sell whatever you can off the raid then go into a new one.  Don't bother wasting time micro managing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2