PachiiAxe

For "casual" players, kind of..

PachiiAxe

So..

I saw alot of people getting into the community, but most of them think the game is a russian BF, im not talking about active forum members, but talking about people who post about topics wich can be perfectly answered in the FAQs or people that are worried about loosing their gear wich is not bad, dont get me wrong because im one of them also, but people that dont want to play the raids/freeplay because of that, and only play on those no leveling no hardcore no loosing gear servers, this people are here probably because of youtubers miss information, wich makes me want to kill my twin brother @ivantherussian... 

I also saw alot of posts about people wanting to play a casual exp instead of a hardcore exp like EFT is going to be, wich people dont seem to get, i dont want anyone to be offended, but i just think that this game is not for casual players, because im sure they will come here expecting to 360 no scope some one. When the game will rape (sorry) them so hard that they will trash talk... Most of them got here because of youtubers, wich are giving false information about the game wich can lead to confused players... I also try to make my best at the 

PD: Nikita you are sexy...

OFF-topic: when can we expect the stream...

• Upvote 3

Drakkaar

Filthy Casuals.

Jk, anyone who buys this game thinking its going to be fast paced like Battlefield or cod will be sadly mistaken.

• Upvote 1

hiniberus

They repeat it so many times that this isn't for casuals...

I hope @Scruffy is ready for the onslought once Alpha comes out and people whine about losing their gear. Dear lord when Beta/final come out...

I'll buy you a pizza and beer buddy, just send me the bill ahaha.

KREION

You can also see some of that attitude on the video from GDC and the latest 10sec clip, where some people complain about the weapons swaying too much or the hip fire being too inaccurate.

They don't seem to grasp the focus point in EFTs gunfights is to be more slower paced and tactical.

mark_nader

More food for the slaughter! Will make easy kills when they are running around like Jr. Rambo's. 

Joking aside, this game is certainly not going to be for everyone. I love games that have a higher level of skill cap than BF or COD. Game will be more about careful planning and execution vs running around firing at the hip getting head shots. Granted it has shooting, but it's certainly more of a harsh system than most casuals will be expecting. 

Kage_Shimura

Just came across this topic.  Hopefully we don't have to hear people complain to much about all that and just trash talk the game saying a bunch of negative information because they didn't look into it more and realize it's not their style of game.   

TovarishTony

I kinda expect the gameplay not to be BF or COD but instead its Red Orchestra with the long engagement ranges on large maps from that game in a modern survival setting like EFT. Atleast the gamespot interview answered the mechanics about dying where the weapons, gear and loot stored in the stash

Elitepwnsface

i can see your point. There is a lot of that, but can you blame them. so many unanswered questions. poo i still have a few myself? Do i have to pvp, can i play noncompetivitly, Just like to grind gear similar to an mmo, but in a fpsmmo style? Things like this...

ODD

Let's come back in 6 months time and ask these questions. Just leave it for now, buy Black Ops III to take your mind off of it.

koliup

wel im option who Buy the game and hi think is casual or easy like Cod/battlefiel they just got one think coming boys bulet flaing throu your hed cuse you to casual to understand what plaing /cover and strategy mean :D

oh sorry planing :D miss that 

P.s bad eng :D