Pre Order Questions

Quick question, I pre ordered the Standard edition. Then upgraded to the Left Behind package. How to I receive my items for the left behind package as well as the increase size of my stash???

1mRAAAH

You will have to reset your account.

This means: current stash is DELETED, wiped, clear, everything gone. Just to make sure you understand :)

Then, when you login it's like you enter for the very first time. You need to pick your language, character name, characters faction (BEAR vs USEC) and then you're done.

Good Luck. 

FuryAlot
36 minutes ago, KaRaiizy said:

Thank you! :) Also will my current in game nickname become available again for me to rename??

By reseting account your stash is wiped together with your character, the character does no longer exist and so you can use the same name again...

About the preorder bonuses, the only bonus that we are getting right now with higher editions than normal is bigger stash size and alpha/gamma container, we will get other bonuses when the game releases, so dont expect much more when u reset acc, ull get the exactly same items as with EOD or standart, only your stash will be bigger

necuja
3 minutes ago, KaRaiizy said:

Thanks guys, yea all I was really wanting atm is the bigger stash lol.

Glad you got it answered :P reset has changed btw so your name should be safe

#locked