Hans-Anders

General Server Issues

Hans-Anders

Can anyone actually tell me when the server performance is going to be smooth ? its almost impossible to play the game in the evening.

I have a full time job and can only play in the evening would be great if you guys could fix this asap.

Even if i can join a match i can´t kill anyone cause of the extrem 5-10 sec. server desync.

Beside that issues the game is great so far!!

Shrineking

I also was hoping to hear the Dev's respond to a timeline aspect. I know that depending on how they have things setup it can range from days to weeks. I believe in this case as it has been almost a week I believe they might be part of the latter which means the servers are in house and not hosted. 

Anyone heard anything about timeline though?

KozakAlencar

During the Alpha stage we had server issues due to the massive influx of new players straining the servers. I'd expect server issues for at least the next week until they stabilize again. Just hang tight!

Ronson_6354

The Devs have said that they will be implementing new servers where they are needed. This will take some time and they don't really inform us about much behind the scenes. Just know that they are working on it.

vivalau67

Same....but I have an error 605 - no servers available...

• Upvote 3

Beretta3

Yes, the only time I'm ever able to join a game is when I'm in a group, otherwise error 605. 

• Upvote 2

HAVOC2A

I agree with Beretta3. Same for me, "Error 605"

Babiche_DZA

I have another problem worse than that, I play alone or in a group I have desync all the time or every other time, my connection is stable and before the beta I could play normally